Worst 6 years

Age: 1

The next morning Petunia opened the door and saw two babies at her doorstep. Not just any babies, but the freak Potter and her sister's and one of freak Potter's friend's. She informed her husband and both threw them into the cupboard.

When Aires and Iris woke up they were in a dark room with a bit of light, Iris knew that it was her cupboard, but Aires didn't. He glanced at her questioningly.

"Where are we", he asked in a baby voice. (A/N: I don't know baby speech. Imagine him saying this in baby voice)

"Cupboard under the stairs", Iris replied nonchalantly.

"And how do you know?", Aires asked in suspision.

"I... just... know", Iris said realizing her slip up.

"You... just... know", Aires 'interrogated' her

"*sigh* Alright. I've slept in here till I was eleven.", Iris admited.

"What?!", Aires whisper-shouted.

Age: 2

Nothing major.

Age: 3 

'Aunt' Petunia ordered Iris to make food while Aires was gardening.

She accidently burnt it (She's still small in height).

TW: Abuse

Aires heard a scream from the house and went inside, only to find his beloved soulmate's hand being burnt by her aunt.

"You'll know not to burn our food anymore, girl.", she said and slapped Iris.

Aires tried to run to her but Vernon held him back, "The freak deserves it, if you go you'll have the same fate as her."

Aires did not care about that and still tried to help her but Vernon's grip on his hand tightened.

He could not do anything but watch her scream.

TW end

After nearly 15 minutes did they leave them alone.

Iris was crying in a corner when Aires came to her.

He held her close and let her cry, trying to magic the burn away. It didn't work. It was like someone was blocking the magic.

After Iris' crying calmed down to sniffles, he asked, "That's why you didn't let me cook, didn't you? If the food did get burnt, I won't be blamed?"

Iris sighed and said, "You know I won't let anything of sorts happen to you."

"Why?"

"Because I love you."

"I love you too.", Aires said and leaned in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next four years went away. The only thing happened is that Aires and Iris got close, they learnt magic, practiced occlumency and found their inner animal for animagus process.