The letters

To Sirius:

"Dear Uncle Sirius/Padfoot,

We are sorry we were not able to write a letter to you all these years.

We had to make sure the people I was living with(minus I didn't know I remembered everything.

(Write briefly about their Hogwarts years, Wizarding War II, their son and the betrayal.)

We wanted to tell you we do not blame you for what happened. You and Aunt Bella would be out of Azkaban as soon as we get proof.

Love,
Aires and Iris"

Sirius smiled hearing that they knew and did not blame him, but it would take a lot of time before they found the proof.

To Bellatrix:

"Dear Aunt Bella/Aunty Bella,

We got to know about you in our fourth year, in Dumbledore's office.

Always thought why did you joined Voldemort but when we knew why, it was too late.

You had died.

Wonder how we know that?

Well...

(Write briefly about their Hogwarts years, Wizarding War II, their son and the betrayal.)

We are from the future and want to know about the REAL Bellatrix.

We would like if you would accept an invitation to the Potter manor after you are freed.

Love,
Aires and Iris"

Bella smiled, happy that her cousin's son knew the truth about Dumbledore. She promised herself to kill Dumbledore when the time comes. What? Dead or not, her baby cousin would've been a grandfather if not for Dumbledore. She would love to get out of Azkaban and visit them, but it would take a lot of time before they found the proof.