𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 : 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Warning: Swearing, Fluff

••••••••••••••••••••

You were new to Woodsboro, You moved away after your dad divorced your mom. You start your first day at Woodsboro High tomorrow and your super nervous.

What If no one likes me?

What if im the outcast?

What if I dont get any new friends?

What if everyone thinks im ugly?

Those thought are the only thoughts that showed up in your mind for the rest of the night causing you to get only 2 hours of rest.

You decide to take a shower and get ready for school, You put on a pastel green top and some creme colored shorts and your converse. You walk downstairs and make your self some waffles and soon enough it was time for school, You leave the house leaving behind a note for your mother explaining that you went to school.

You Arrived at school and you headed down to the front office to get your schedule.

"Hello! Im Y/N, L/N Im here to get my schedule." You tell the front office lady.

"Of course darling! Here you go!" She says handing you your schedule holding the fakest smile.

You check your schedule and find out you have math first block, You scurry around trying to find your math class. After a few minutes you arrive at the door, You take a few deep breathes before you open it.

Once the door opens all eyes are on you, The teacher walks over to you and shows you to your seat.

You shuffle to your seat and all eyes go back to the teacher except one kid, He has chocolate brown hair with these beautiful blue eyes and a green shirt.

Your teacher starts speaking and he turns his head away from you.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙

It was lunchtime, You had no friends to sit with so you decided to sit by yourself under this large oak tree that was near a fountain with the boy from earlier and his friends.

You forgot to bring money for your lunch so you decided to just write in your notebook, You were way to distracted to see the boy from earlier walk over to you with a full lunch tray.

"Hi! Im Randy we share most of our classes together!" Randy introduced himself in a nervous manner.

"Hello Randy! Im Y/N, Nice to meet you!" You greet him back.

"Do you need something?" You question randy.

"Oh No! I just saw you didnt have lunch so I bought you one." He says handing you the tray.

"Oh my! Thanks so much are you sure its okay?" You immediately question.

"Its fine! I bought it specifically for you, Mind if I sit?" He says gesturing to the spot next to you.

"Of course!" You exclaim.

He sits down next to you and you both start blabbering about horror movies and stuff.

"Hey, So I was wondering If you wanted to I dont know have a movie night tonight at my house?" He asks nervously.

"I would love that! Heres my phone Number!" You say pulling a pen out of your backpack and writing your phone number on a slip of paper.