𝗦𝘁𝘂 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿 : 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 (𝙼)

Warning: Smut, Swearing

•••••••

It was the day you have been dreading, The day you meet stu's parents.

Stu and you had decided that you would attend dinner with his parents just so you could meet them, Whenever you mentioned how nervous you were he would laugh causing you to lightly hit him.

You were supposed to be at his house in a hour, Of course you weren't even dressed so you got up and started rummaging through your closet in hopes to find something to wear.

Fortunately you find a tight black dress near the back of your closet, You take it off the hanger and slip it on.

After you finished getting dressed you started applying makeup, Every other minute you would check the time just to make sure you weren't gonna be late.

Finally it was time for you to drive over, You hop into your car and begin to drive.

Once you reach his house you pull into the driveway, You sit in the car for a minute or so to gather yourself.

You walk up to the front door and begin lightly knocking on the door.

The door swings open revealing stu all nicely dressed.

"Well don't you look sexy!" He says almost whispering.

You roll your eyes at his comment and begin to walk into the house, You whip your head back to reveal stu checking you out.

You snap your fingers knocking him out of his trance.

"Oh! They are in the dining room." He says pointing to the dining room.

As you start walking to the dining room a wave of nervousness washes over you but you quickly shake the feeling off, It cant be that bad right?

You reach the dining room and you are met with his parents, His mother runs over to you and gives you a hug.

"You look stunning sweetie!" She says giving you a warm smile.

"Its nice to knows stu found a pretty girl!" His father says in a pervy tone, You ignore his remark though.

Stu pulls out a chair next to him motioning you to sit down.

His mother places a plate of chicken down in front of you making your mouth water.

"Thank you!" You exclaim.

"No problem!" Mr Macher says.

They said prayer and everyone dived into there food, You were about to put a piece of chicken in your mouth when you feel a hand go up your thigh, You glance at stu who had a smirk on his face.

He reaches your panties.

"So! Where did you guys meet?" Mrs Macher asks.

Stu starts rubbing your clit, You try your hardest not to moan.

"Oh! Uhm we met at s-school!" You say shooting stu a glance.

"Honey? Are you okay your face is a little red?" Mrs Macher asks.

You could see stu trying to contain his laughter.

"Yes! Im fine." You say smacking his hand away.

Once everyone is finished eating, Stus parents go on a errand leaving you and stu to have to house to yourselves.

Stu grabs your hand and yanks you upstairs to his bedroom which surprisingly is nice and tidy, Before you can even say anything stu pushes you on the bed and trails kisses down your neck.

He them rips your dress off leaving you in only a bra and panties.

"Before we do anything, Are you sure?" Stu pants already out of breath.

You nod your head and almost immediately he rips your bra off and begins to suck on your nipples, He would occasionally bite causing you to let out a quiet moan.

Stu then trails kisses down from your stomach, Once he reaches your waste he wastes no time pulling your panties off.

He puts his face in between your thighs and he begins swirling his tongue around your clit making you squirm.

He takes his fingers and starts pumping them in and out, Leaving you begging for more.

"Stu! I need you!" You moan.

"Okay!" He says pulling his pants down lining his dick up before he puts himself inside of you, He lets you adjust to his length before he begins to thrust in and out as he does this he is cupping your breasts.

After a couple of thrusts he hits your g-spot causing you to turn into a moaning mess.

"S-Stu Im about to cum.." You shout in between moans.

"Cum for me sweetheart." He says continuously pumping in and out of you.

Soon enough your juices squirt out all over his dick, This was his breaking point.

He then came inside of you, He pulls out and falls down next to you laying a blanket over you both.

"That was, Something." You say out of no where.

"Did you not like it?" Stu says with a worried expression.

"It was the best baby." You say snuggling your head  into the crook of his neck.

•••••••

AHH A STU MACHER SMUT!!!

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LEAVE REQUESTS IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS

841 words