𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘁𝘁 : 𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸

Warnings: swearing, fluff

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sidney was attacked by the famous Ghostface whom gutted Casey Becker and steve orth a couple nights before Sidney was attacked, Sidney invited you to help her figure outbwho the Ghostface killer was. You reached Sidneys doorstep and knock on the door lightly.

"Hey Sidney! Im out here!" You shout to her after knocking a couple times.

After a couple minutes Sidney opens the door with the cutest smile on her face.

"You came!" Sidney shouts all happy.

"Of course I did! You're my bestfriend" You say giving her a small hug.

"Come in!" She says motioning you inside.

You walk inside the large house and take off your shoes at the mat, You start walking upstairs to Sidneys room but she stops you with a question.

"Do you have any guesses who it could be so far?" She asks looking down at her feet.

"I think I already know who it is but it would break your heart." You say continuing to walk up the stairs to Sidneys room.

"Tell me! I wont be mad At you I swear!" She pleads.

"Okay! Under one condition." You say as she nods her head.

"You cant tell anyone.. Yet." You say as she nods again in response.

You open your backpack and gather all the evidence you have so you could tell sidney with evidence of course.

"Y/N whats all this?" Sidney asks dangling her feet off the bed.

"Evidence." You answer.

"Okay Now lets get to it, I think the killers are Stu and billy." You say almost shouting.

"How so!" Sidney exclaims in a defensive tone.

"First off, Billy hated steve guts thats why he killed steve. Now Casey dumped stus ass causing him to flip out and kill her." You say in one breath.

"Why would he try and kill me?" Sidney immediately asks.

"Well, A couple days ago I overheard billy and stu talking about your mom. And how she fucked billys father causing his mom to leave, He said to stu that it was fun killing her!" You say nervously.

"Are you serious?" Sidney asks widening her eyes.

"Dead serious!" You respond showing her the tape you took of them talking about it.

"See for yourself." You say as she puts the tape in the video player.

She listens to the tape at least 20 times, She looks as if shes about to burst into tears. You went over to her and wrapped your arms around her.

"Ive always liked this other girl, I thought dating billy would get her attention but I ended up catching feelings for billy but I still really love that girl." Sidney sobs.

"Well that girl is very lucky." You say holding her closer.

You have always had a thing for sidney, Seeing her with billy broke your heart. To billy sidney was just some revenge but to you sidney was the most amazing thing that has ever happened, Shes beautiful and has the cutest smile.

"I dont wanna die." Sidney spat out.

"You wont I will literally slit someones throat if they try to hurt you." You say causing her to let out this adorable laugh.

You both end up spending the night watching Rom-Coms and eating pizza that sidney ordered.

••••••••••••••
Holy shit 90 reads! Thats insane! Thank you guys so much for everything.

Sorry for the short chapter I have no Ideas anymore so feel free to leave requests! ♡︎

577 words