𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀 : 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻

Warning: Swearing, Fluff, Angst

•••••••••••

You couldn't believe your eyes, You got your acceptance letter from your dream college.

You knew you had to tell your boyfriend billy, Hopefully he doesn't take it the wrong way.

You walk over to the pink phone that sat on this small wooden table, You dialed Billy's number, The phone rang for about ten seconds before billy picked up.

"Hey baby! Its me I was wondering if you can come over?" You ask excitedly.

It took a few seconds before billy responded.

"Yeah! Ill be over in 5" He says on the other line, Shortly after he hangs up leaving you alone again.

A couple minutes passed and you hear a knock at the door, Almost immediately you shot up and ran to the door. You swing the door open revealing billy, You motion him inside leading him to your room.

You sit him down on your bed, You take a deep breathe.

"Okay, So I brought you here because I have to tell you something!" You squeal jumping up and down.

Billy nods.

"So, I got accepted in (dream college) so after this school year is over im leaving, And going a couple states over!" You exclaim.

Billy doesn't say anything, He just looks at you in complete shock; You knew something was wrong, He wasn't smiling rather giving you a death stare.

"Bill-" You start to say before you get cut off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Billy screams causing you to flinch.

"Billy, Baby whats wrong?" You ask holding back tears.

"WHATS WRONG? YOU ARE LEAVING ME EVERY-TIME YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE IT SEEMS LIKE IM NOT IN IT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU I THOUGHT I MEANT EVERYTHING TO YOU!" Billy screams in your face making you back up away from him.

You place your hand on his arm giving him a sympathetic look, He quickly pulls his arm away.

"You're nothing but a selfish bitch.." He says getting in your face making you fall back.

Tears burst out of your eyes as you hear those words, You run out of the house and begin walking to the park.

As you were walking you felt as if someone was following you, You shrugged off the feeling and continued heading to your destination.

Once you reach the park you find a small little bench, You sat down and admired the park.

A couple minutes pass by, Someone lightly touches your shoulder, You whip your head around revealing billy.

"What do you want?!" You snap at billy.

"I want to say im sorry, I shouldn't have said any of that stuff because none of it is true.." He says reading something off of his hand.

He must of went to stu for advice.

He continues on with his apology, It seems genuine enough so you decide to forgive him.

"I forgive you.. Under one condition." You begin to say.

"And what will that be?" he asks.

"I get cuddles all week!" You smile and giggle.

"Okay, Okay fine! He says sitting down next to you pulling you into his arms.

••••••••••

GOT MOTIVATION TO WRITE AFTER LISTENING TO NIRVANA

528 Words