𝗚𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 : 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀

Warning: Fluff, Swearing

••••••••

You had a incredibly long day at work, So as soon as you got home you plopped down on the couch.

Your eyelids began to get heavy and before you know it, Your asleep.

Unfortunately for you that doesn't last long, Due to the constant phone ringing.

You groan as you get up and walk over to the phone, You pick up.

"Hello? Do you need something?" You say biting your nail.

"Maybe I do.." The robotic voice on the other line spoke.

"Listen, If you dont need anything fuck off!" You scream into the phone.

Just as you were about to lay back down the phone rang again, You walked over and picked up.

"What?!" You shout.

"Why so pissed off?" The man on the other line says.

You sigh and begin venting.

"Well, My boss is a dick, I haven't slept for 2 Days. My family is breaking apart and Im failing school, And I just cant do it anymore!" you say with your eyes getting glossy.

"Ill be right back." The man says hanging up.

At that moment you were on your kitchen floor sobbing, You could of sworn you heard footsteps but you didn't care at this point.

A couple seconds later a hand found its way to your waist, Making you sit up.

You turn around to reveal the notorious serial killer everyone talks about, Ghostface. Even though he was a murderer you couldn't care a less his touch provided such comfort.

Soon enough you begin to melt into his arms as he hugs you tighter and sways.

Once you close your eyes ghostface picks you up bridal style and carries you to your bedroom, He gently places you on your bed.

"Wait.." You whisper just as he was about to leave.

Ghostface nods.

"Can you stay with me?" You ask.

Ghostface nods yet again, And now he is walking towards your bed.

He makes it to the bedside table before stopping, He reaches for his mask and lifts it up revealing a former friend of yours.

Billy loomis

Billy was always super attractive and incredibly cute, But he was with sidney Prescott, You cant lie you did want billy.

"Wait.. Your the killer?" You ask.

Billy nods and crawls into your bed.

"You aren't scared?" He whispers in your ear sending shivers down your spine.

You shake your head, Without any warning billys lips are on yours, He harshly bites your bottom lip causing you to let out a small moan.

In the middle of the kiss you fee his hand snake up under your shirt.

He pulls away and smiles widley.

"Ive always wanted to do that.." He says caressing your cheek with his thumb. 

You couldn't help but smile at his comment.

••••••••

SORRY FOR BEING SO FRICKEN INACTIVE I HAVE SO MUCH WRITERS BLOCK

477 words