𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 : 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲

Warning: Swearing, Fluff

••••••

It was a normal day in Woodsboro, You and your friend group were sitting at the fountain like any other day.

Your friend group consisted of Billy Loomis, Stu Macher, Tatum Riley, Sidney prescott and Randy Meeks.

Everyone in the group got along quite well, Most likely because they were dating each other. The only people in the group who are single is you and Randy.

You have always had a crush on randy, But you knew he had a crush on sidney.

As of right now you and your friends were talking about horror movies, Well your friends are you're thinking of randy.

"After the third movie everything sucks!" Randy exclaims.

"Thats not true! !" Tatum fights back.

"Name one good movie franchise with a good 4th movie!" Randy shouts back.

The argument started to get heated.

"Children calm down!" You groan.

"Im older than you Y/N!" Randy argues.

"By 4 months!" You say defending yourself.

You and randy always argued like this but most of the time it would end with you guys coming to a agreement.

Most of the time the rest of the group would sit back and watch it unfold but this time stu decides to step in.

"For the love of god! Fuck her already we all know you like her!" Stu says with a shit eating grin plastered onto his face.

You and randy immediately freeze and your faces turn a bright red.

"Yeah! We all know you like Y/N you told us yourself!" Tatum steps in causing your jaw to drop.

"Ask her on a date!" Billy shouts.

Randy turns to look at you but you were already gathering your stuff and about to walk away, You begin walking but randy follows you.

"Y/N wait up!" Randy yells after you.

You stop and slowly pivot, You and randy are now face to face.

"Will you go out with me?" He says fidgeting with his hands.

It catches you by surprise but you immediately agree.

"Okay! Ill pick you up at seven!" He says walking back to the fountain.

You do a silent cheer and continue to walk to where you need to be.

Time skip

You were looking through your closet trying to find something to wear, You decided to dress casual because you have no clue where he's taking you.

You decide on a light beige sweater and some ripped jeans, Once you finished getting dressed you started to check yourself out in the mirror but you were interrupted by a car honking.

That must be randy.

You run downstairs and go outside, Sure enough randy is leaning against his car waiting for you.

He greets you with a hug and opens the car door.

"Such a gentleman!" You giggle.

He shoots you a smile and walks into the car himself.

You make it to a drive in movie theater, He parks so that the trunk is facing the screen, He then pops the trunk allowing you guys to sit inside.

"Im gonna go get popcorn!" Randy says walking away towards the concession stand.

After a few minutes he comes back with two things of popcorn and 2 sodas, He hands you your popcorn and soda and then sits down.

"What movie is it?!" You ask excitedly.

"Its a surprise!" He says with a smirk.

The movie starts, Revealing it is (Your favorite movie).

"Oh my gosh! I love this movie!" You squeal.

Randy doesn't say anything he just looks at you, Little did you know he was fighting the urge to kiss you.

Around 40 minutes pass by and randy cant take it anymore, He taps on your shoulder and once you whip your head around he smashes his lips on yours. Soon enough you start kissing back, It wasnt a sloppy kiss at all, It was slow and passionate.

He pulls away and has a huge smile on his face.

"You have no clue how Long I wanted to do that." He says catching his breath.

"Ive had a crush on you for like ever." You say kissing his forehead.

"W-Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He spits out.

You turn to him and kiss him catching him completely off guard.

"Does that answer your question." You whisper into his ear.

He nods and smiles uncontrollably.

••••••

Words cant describe how much I hate this LMAO

735 words