1

[JADE]

"Un croissant avec un cappuccino, s-il vous plaît." I smiled at the girl who was working in the cafe, about to serve me my croissant and Cappuccino. She smiled back before giving me my order. I went to sit at a table at the back after paying her.

4 years. It's been 4 years since i left and did not bother contacting my friends. The only person i have been in touched with is my father who is still married to Irina, much to my dislike. I still haven't told him about Blake's death. All he knows is that Blake and i are living our best lives in France.

Sighing, i turn to look outside the window where several people were walking, talking with each other happily. The atmosphere in France was amazing to say the least- People are so friendly here and i was actually happy with my life but unfortunately my happiness was short lived when I received a phone call from my dad, demanding my presence back home. Thankfully, I managed to convince him to let imaginary Blake stay here.

Taking a sip of my coffee after eating the croissant, i gave the girl one last smile before walking out the door, knowing this is my last day here. As i was walking in the direction of the parking which much to my dislike was behind an alley, i could not help but feel as if someone was following me and i knew, i couldn't be wrong. Someone for sure was following me.

I turned in the opposite direction i was walking to and hid in a corner, waiting for my stalker to pass by. It did not take long before he did, I grabbed him by his arm, twisting it behind his back before pushing him against the wall. "Why are you following me?"

"I mean no harm-" He started, "Your father only wanted to make sure you're safe and wanted to remind you that you have a flight tonight."

"I told him i understood, didn't i?" I released the man, not detecting any trace of lies in his tone or features.

"It's just a reminder...." He trailed off, looking anywhere but me. "Next time, ask him to fucking text me or call. I mean, that's why phones are for." Nodding, he ran off to god knows where while i continued my way towards the parking lot, to my car.

~

Tapping my nails on the little table infront of me, i waited for the flight attendant to open the champagne bottle. She has been opening it for 2 minutes by now. "Give me that bottle." I said, she quickly placed it in my hands and stood nervously beside me. Within 1 second, i popped it open.

"Let me know if you need anything." She smiled at me, i nodded with smile and she left. I started reading a book i brought with me and before i knew it, darkness invaded me.

~

"Miss Carrington, we landed." I felt someone nudge me slightly. I slowly opened my eyes to see the flight attendant looking at me. "We've landed." She repeated. I nodded before thanking her and walked towards the stairs.

Im not going to lie and say i did not miss this atmosphere or the people here- my friends. I could not help but wonder what Enzo's reaction would be upon seeing me. Would he kill me too? Would he be happy? I did not know and wasn't exactly excited to find out either. The plan was to avoid Enzo as much as i could or im gonna end up killing him or blurt out how he killed Blake.

I guess we will see what's waiting for me.

A/N

I know it is not much words but i hope you enjoy the first chapter; More to come of course.

This story won't have much chapters, I'm thinking probably 25-30. Anyways, thank you for reading the second book and the first.