17

[ Jade ]

Standing in front of the mirror, I stared at myself looking twice as good as I thought I'd look.

Damn, the makeup artists did a great job- I had to give them that. My hair was straightened and falling on my back with a braid on top of my head. The long white dress complimented my body well- the way it showed my curves. Damn Enzo was gonna have a hard time keeping it in.

I was so focused on admiring myself that I didn't notice my dad's presence until he cleared his throat, making himself known. "Someone's looking good."

"Thank you," I flashed him a soft smile which he returned, "it's time to go." He extended his arm for me to take and that's when I allowed my eyes to rake his figure. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a matching tie perfectly made in the middle and his shoes matching his suit.

"Let's not keep the guests waiting," was all I said before hooking my arm with his and soon, we found ourselves infront of a closed door which held our relatives, my future husband and family behind. My dad looked at me as a gesture of asking permission to open the door, i nodded at him. We were greeted with a lot of people, like a lot. Our families; friends; allies; members of both of our mafias.

My eyes fell on Enzo who was dressed in a black suit, looking extremely good. He was already staring at me with a smile on his face. With my arm still hooked around my father's, we walked towards him.

"I don't have to threaten you, i know you will die for her." My dad said earning a nod from him but he was still staring at me. My dad smiled at both of us before leaving and went to stand to next to Lorenzo's family.

"You look beautiful, princess." Enzo said, his eyes full with adoration.

"You do too." I said earning a chuckle from him. "I know."

Men and their ego, i tell you.

"Oh my god-" An all too familiar voice gained both of our attentions. "I knew this day would come!" I smiled at Amy who had tears in her eyes before hugging her. "I missed you."

"I missed y-" I was about to reply when someone engulfed me in a bone crushing hug. "Bestiee, i missed you so much."

I smiled at the friendliest guy ive ever met, "I missed you too, Nick. Could you let go? I can't breathe."

He looked at me sheepishly after breaking the hug and did one of those bro hug with Enzo along with the rest of the group. Hunter, Liam, Seth, they were all here.

"Guys." Enzo cleared his throat, earning their attention, "I'd like to get married to Jade so would you please go stand where the rest are standing and watch silently?"

"Don't you know interrupting when people are talking is rude?" Nick rolled his eyes, ignoring what he said.

"Nick, would you like to miss my wedding?" Enzo asked in a calm tone, way too calm for my liking. Nick immediately shook his head with a pout. "Then go sit your ass down with the rest."

Surprisingly, Nick nodded and left not without muttering about how rude that was, how no one appreciates him- little did he know.

"We are gathered here today to unite two people-" The priest started and soon, we exchanged our vows. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now k-" Not giving the priest the decency of finishing his sentence, Enzo grabbed me by the waist and claimed my lips earning a bunch of excited screams from the crowd. "That's how you fucking do it!" The familiar voice of Nick yelled.

THE END.

A happy ending. You might not like the ending but im not writing more. Thanks for being patience with me and for reading.