13

[ Jade ]

"The guards are for nothing." I murmured under my breath. My dad scoffed at this, making me aware that he heard me.

"I want to kill you, i really do-" Jackson started but i cut him off, "The feeling's mutual." That seemed to anger him considering he slapped me like the little bitch that he is. It doesn't even hurt to be honest.

"Do not touch my daughter." My dad snapped, ready to launch at him but I stopped him, knowing that this was not the best idea right now and we were outnumbered.

"How about we keep the guns down and be civil about this, for once?" I offered, "Sit down for tea, perhaps?" 

"Boss-" One of the man spoke, earning all of our attentions. Jackson looked at him, urging him to speak, "Maybe a tea wouldn't be too bad."

I internally laughed at the man who took my sarcasm way too seriously. My father snorted at this while Jackson gave him a death glare. "Sure. Why don't we have a tea party while we're at it?" Sarcasm laced his tone, lighting up his man's face. The man walked towards me and started lowering his gun and guard while at it.

"Really? Can i put this on the table?" He asked, holding out his gun. I raised a questioning eyebrow at him before seizing the opportunity to disarm him and take the gun from him. I kicked him in his stomach and pointed the gun on Jackson.

"Seriously?" I asked. Both Jackson and i had our guns pointed on each other. My man on the other hand, took this opportunity to take out his gun which he hid under the couch and went behind Jackson, placing the metal on his head.

"Put your weapon down." My dad warned. Jackson stiffened in his movements and listened to him.

"Now tell your men to put their weapons away and stand down." He did what i said. Once all the men lowered their weapon, i punched Jackson, knocking him out.

"We'll give you your boss in 24 hours." I smiled at the men who shrugged. Bewildered at their behaviour, i asked "What? You're not gonna fight?"

"You're the American mafia queen. We don't want to die by fighting with you." One of the man spoke. My dad looked at me and shrugged.

"Well that’s... something. You can leave." With that, everyone left like the cowards they were, leaving their boss with us and Irina, who was still unconscious.

~

Here we are, sitting infront of a very tied up Jackson and Irina- each on their own chair in the basement of our house. I suggested that we tied Irina on Jackson to make them uncomfortable but my father said he did not want me to watch live porn, knowing Irina, she wouldn't be able to keep it inside.

"Goodmorning." I smiled at them, "Slept well?" Both of them glared at me, making me smirk. "I take it as a no."

"Let me go. I have nothing to do with this." Irina hissed, trying to free herself.

"Of course you don't." I fake pouted, "You're innocent. You have nothing to do with anything!" I walked towards her, "Wait, let me untie you, okay? Then you can leave and go wherever you want."

"Really? Thank you-" She started smiling, her eyes gleaming with a new found happiness.

"No bitch, don't be ridiculous. Im not going to do that." I rolled my eyes at her.

"So, Jackson," I started, "What's up?"

"When i get out of here, im going to make you suffer." He spat out angrily.

"Why, because i killed daddy?" I smirked, frustrating him even more.

"Im the leader of the Russian mafia. You can't kill me. You'll have a whole mafia after you."

"The Russian mafia is nothing right now," i started, speaking in the most serious voice that i can make, "Ever since Peter died, his men has been screwing up. Stealing from the mafias all over the world and getting caught. You know what happens when they get caught," i continued, earning his attention, "They get killed. For all i know, you don't have much men. I take it the men who entered my house earlier were all you have?"

His silence answered my question. "They weren't loyal but they do have a brain. Something you lack of, unfortunately." I shook my head in a disappointing manner, "Starting a war with one of the strongest mafia in the world without so much of an army? What were you thinking, Jackson, what were you thinking?"

"Revenge." He answered, "I wanted to take fucking revenge."

"But revenge is such a bad thing." I smiled. "Do you know why, Jackson?"

"No?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Because, revenge makes me a person dangerous." I replied, knowing damn well that i want to take my revenge on him. "You were angry that your father who didn't even love you died and wanted to take revenge. Now, imagine what a father who loved his son since he was born- a son which you took away from him will do to you."

Jackson's eyes widened in realisation. "You're going to kill me?"

"You're going to be begging for your death." I stated. "Now, im gonna leave you to have fun with my father. See you after he's done."

With that, i dragged Irina's chair and went outside, closing the door, leaving my father with Jackson behind. He promised me he won't kill him, that job is for me.