Chapter 2

I ride in the streets, with only one objective: to take back my happiness. The one that makes me feel good, that takes me away from my problems. It had been almost eight hours since I had felt this sensation, which was a little bit on my nerves.

I finally arrive at his house and knock on his door.

- Fezco: Who is it? It is 4 o'clock in the morning! shouted Fezco.

- Me: It's Kylee! Open the door!

-Fezco: Kylee? What the hell are you doing here, I haven't seen you for at least 8 years!

- Me: Yeah I know but I need you. Are you still doing your business?

- Fezco: Look, I'm rolling on this why?

- Me: I need what you're selling, anything!

- Fezco: Whoa, don't get any. You don't want to fall for that, Kylee. I can't let you do that!

- Me: I'm begging you for a little something!

- Fezco: What the hell happened to you Kylee?

I collapse to the ground, crying begging him to give me something.

- Me: Help me, I beg you, I need you.

- Fezco: Well, come in and talk.

He helps me up and puts me on the sofa.

- Fezco: I'll get you a blanket, don't move.

Obviously, I don't stay seated and get up, looking for something. I try not to make any noise but I accidentally drop a picture frame. This one breaks. I panic and pick up the pieces of glass but I cut myself.

-Me: Ouch!!!

Fezco comes back and sees me crouched down near the frame.

-Fezco: Take your hands off you're going to hurt yourself!

He puts the blanket on the sofa and comes to help me up. But when he takes my hands, he sees the blood.

-Fezco: You cut yourself well but I can't take care of you! Someone is coming and you can't stay here.

He gets up and calls someone:

-Fezco: Ashtray!!!

I wonder who this Ashtray is. I hear someone coming up the stairs and then a boy appears.

-Ash: What?

He sees me and looks me up and down without saying a word.

-Me: What? You want my picture maybe?

-Ash: Yours? No way!

-Fezco: Instead of yelling, come help him and take it down to your room. Mouse will be here soon.

-Ash: Why in my room?

-Fezco: Because I say so! And stay with her!

Ashtray blows and takes me to his room. But he takes my arm from behind and I get out directly. He looks at me with incomprehension since I have withdrawn abruptly.

I don't look at him any longer and go down the stairs quickly.