Chapter 1 : Outrider, StormTerror & Moonstadt!

(3RD POV)
[Now, our two Heroine and their Pixie (a.k.a Emergency Food) are on their way to the City of Moonstadt. On their way there, Paimon is still curious about something.]
Paimon: "Hmm..."
Musashi: "What is it, Paimon? Something's wrong with my face?"
Paimon: "Paimon is wondering... You didn't hold any Vision?"
Musashi: "Vision? What is that?"

[Paimon just shook her head twice as she feels wondered by Musashi's ignorance of Vision.]
Paimon: "You see... A Vision is a gift bestowed upon those who dwell in Teyvat and are recognized by the gods. They grant the user elemental abilities based on the element of their given Vision. It is said that those with Visions have a chance of ascending to Celestia and attaining godhood themselves."

[Musashi and even Lumine listened to Paimon's words about Vision. And...]
Musashi: "Elemental abilities? You mean... like what Lumine did to my slime friends?"
Paimon: "More or less. Lumine didn't have any Vision... But she can control Anemo power after touching A Statue Of Seven."
Musashi: "Hee~"

[Musashi is looking at Lumine and remembered the power she used earlier.]
Musashi: "Well... I don't have any Vision, and i can't control any elements, but i always fight with my swords."
Paimon: "Paimon doesn't know and sure what can you do, but Paimon feels that you are strong."
Musashi: "Of course, i am. If i'm not strong... How can i help Lumine to find her brother?"

[Musashi laughed and walks a bit faster, Paimon and Lumine just watched her walk from behind.]
Paimon: "She's so confident."
Lumine: "Yeah... But it make me feel better a bit."
Paimon: "Don't you worry, Lumine! As long as Paimon and Musashi are here... Nothing will gone wrong!"

 Nothing will gone wrong!"

Lumine: "....."

[Lumine didn't answer, but she smiled slightly.]
Paimon: "Alright! When we cross this forest... We can-"

*GROOAAAAARRRR!!!!*
[Before Paimon could finished talking, something is flying and roaring. Turns out, it was a huge dragon on the fly.]

????: *GRRROOOOAAAARRRR!!!!!*Paimon: "W-What is that!?"Musashi: "Of course it's a dragon, duh!"Lumine: "It went to the forest!"Musashi: "Come on! Let's follow that dragon!"

Paimon: "W-What is that!?"
Musashi: "Of course it's a dragon, duh!"
Lumine: "It went to the forest!"
Musashi: "Come on! Let's follow that dragon!"