Chapter 46 : The Whispers of the Crane and the White Rabbit!

(3RD POV)
[The trio just left Komore Teahouse after their job done.]
Paimon: "Hmm, where do we go from here...? What's the plan?"
Musashi: "How about we take a stroll around?"
Lumine: "Good idea. I think we deserved this small day-"
????: "Traveler, Paimon. Hold on."

[But then, someone calls them from behind, who turned out to be...]
Paimon: Huh? Ayaka?
Musashi: "What's the matter?"

Ayaka: "Something has come up, and I would like to request your assistance

Ayaka: "Something has come up, and I would like to request your assistance."
Musashi: "Assistance?"

[Ayaka just smiles softly and nods her head.]
Ayaka: "Yes... But you ought not be nervous. This is not coming from the Yashiro Commission or the Kamisato Clan. It is my own individual request."
Paimon: "Individual request? You mean... personal stuff?"

[The trio tilted their head. This is the first time, Ayaka asked the trio fulfill her personal request.]
Ayaka: "Correct. It concerns my mother. This may seem a little sudden... but in my view, you are the only person I can entrust this to."
Lumine: "In that case, Can you give me any more details?"

[Ayaka swiftly nods and try to give the details of this request.]
Ayaka: "A few days ago, I was sorting through some old family belongings when I found a notebook that belonged to my mother. She wrote about all kinds of things, mostly of little consequence. But what drew my attention was a name - it is one that I have never heard before, so the fact that she mentions it so frequently... it makes it difficult for me to ignore..."
Paimon: "Probably your mom's best buddy, right?"
Musashi: "You'd really never heard the name before? Not once?"

[Ayaka shakes her head signaling her answer as a no.]
Ayaka: "Never. And although my mother and father passed away many years ago, both my brother and I are familiar with the vast majority of their acquaintances. So... I am very curious about this mysterious individual. I would very much like to meet them. According to the notebook, their name is "Tsubaki." This seems to have been someone very important to my mother. Someone with a lot of personality, who liked to have fun."

[The trio tries to make a hypothesis of this matter. But at least, Paimon knows one thing.]
Paimon: "Hmm... Paimon thinks it sounds like a girl's name."
Ayaka: "That's what I thought too."
Paimon: "So, what do you want us to do? Do you need us to find her for you?"

[Ayaka shakes her head because that's what she wanted, but...]
Ayaka: "No, no, her address is given in the notebook - we can head straight there. I wanted you to assist me with the preparation of greeting gifts... Please keep everything I have told you in strict confidence. The proper course of action would be to involve my brother and visit her together, but he is terribly busy at present, and... on a more selfish note, I don't wish to involve anybody else from Inazuma in this matter."

[And that is the reason why Ayaka asked the trio for help, instead of her brother or her subordinates.]
Musashi: "That's explain why you came to us outlanders."
Ayaka: "Exactly. That, and you all are also kind, well-mannered persons with a genuine concern for other people... not to mention trustworthy. I would not feel comfortable with anyone else in this situation."