Taken- Mia(Sagittarius), Jonathan(gemini) Jemma(gemini)

Jennifer (Virgo) pov

"Ughhhhh I'm going to die of boredom" I think the girl named Katie whined sitting upside down in her seat letting her hair fall to the ground. I wonder how long they were here because it seems like their going to lose their minds.

"Hey how long were you guys here?"

"Like a few days, and I think some more we're going to lose our minds and your going to have to deal with that" I think the guy named Logan said putting his hands behind his head.

"I need entertainment" Katie blurted out of the blue.

"What are you, 5?" Levi snorted.

"Yes, yes I am now entertain me" 

"You heard the girl entertain her" Liam urged Levi he just gave him a scowl. This is sort of funny to watch, this is great entertainment. Then I had a sudden idea oh this is going to be good.

"I have a better idea how about you boys entertain us the girls" I said smirking Elijah sent me a look but I ignored it.

"Fine what do you want us to do" when Logan said that the boys whined and groaned while me and the girls huddled together to figure what we would make the boys do to entertain us. And we decided that we would make them dance.

We all turned to the boys who were still whining about this. Tina coughed to get their attention which it did.

"We decided you would dance to entertain us" Angeline smirked, grabbed the remote and turned on some music. The boys all sighed and started dancing to be honest they were pretty bad. Suddenly the bus door opened and three people came in, two girls and one boy. Omg now he can join in the boys dancing to entertain us.  I looked at the other boys their faces were red with embarrassment I giggled at it.

"O yes another boy now you can join the other on entertaining us" when Katie said that they looked at each other and the girls smirked and pushed him towards the other boys, and Angeline played a different song and the boys started awkwardly dancing.

"Hey I'm Jemma that's my brother Jonathan, thank so much for making him do this"

"No prob, but to be honest the boys are not very good dancers, come on let's show them how's it done" Katie said then dragging us to dance with them.

"DANCE PARTY!" I heard Jemma and the other girl yell over the music. And we all started dancing and singing to the music. We all got in a circle and each of us went in the middle and danced. I notice that we learned two of the names of the 3 people that came to the bus. Eh we'll get it later.

After the dance party

"That was fun" the girl said

"Yeah um we never got your name what is it, beautiful?" Liam the flirt said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm Mia, I know I'm beautiful already but thank you for the compliment" the girl- I mean Mia said while whipping her hair back. Well she seems fun. And I'm tired now so I'm going to sleep, I turned and saw that Katie, Angeline, and Tina were all asleep on each other already, guess they were really tired. Well anyways I feel asleep too and ignored everyone talking about whatever.