A power!

Charlotte (Pieces) pov

It's been a few days after um all of that and Ophiuchus is ok thankfully but I have no idea what happened. Like what was with that sudden fight between Ophiuchus and Tina I thought we were training, well not like I wanted to do it anyway. Anyways after that day the girls have been how do I say, distant they haven't been hanging out with us lately. I miss them they were fun but there was always drama around them and I would like to be away from that.

"AHHHH ALEX, LIAM GIVE MY BACK MY PHONE!!!" I think I heard Jennifer yell well the craziness in this house is still the same. I watched and giggled as Jennifer chased Alex and Liam with a high hell ready to throw it at them, well that's going to hurt when it hits them. Ah yes a normal afternoon in the zodiac mansion. I came up with the name like it? Don't talk to the viewers Pieces! Ok ok geez. I walked to the kitchen because I wanted a snack and saw Tina typing on her phone while drinking some apple juice.

"Hey Tina"

"Hey" she responded not looking up from her phone.

"Wut you doing?" I asked grabbing a small bag of chips from the pantry.

"Buying some new gu-gum we ran out" when she looked up and saw me I notice that she stopped mid sentence and I think changed the word she was going to say before. I looked as she turned off her phone and smiled nervously at me. I rose a eyebrow at her but just shrugged it off. What just happened?

I walked out and saw Logan reading a book. I sat down on the couch across from him.

"What's wrong?" He asked putting his book down.

"Tina was acting weird she said she was going to buy gum but before that she said gu- then stopped for a minute and said gum."

"That's weird but she weird too so it fits" wow ok I mean I have to admit she is weird but we're all weird so yeah. Before I could think of anything else Ophiuchus yelled training. Great more robots and fighting. I groaned along with Logan we got up and headed to the training room.

I was surprised when the training room was filled with beanbags, stools, and some chairs. I took a seat next to Angeline on a beanbag. While I had a confused face like every other person here that had no idea what was going on she, Tina, and Katie all were glaring daggers at Ophiuchus like usual. Ophiuchus ignored them like always and sat in a chair that was in front of us.

"Ok so today we're actually not going to be fighting-." If we're not fighting today then wut we doing, isn't the whole point of training to try and fight for whatever because we're the zodiacs even though we have no idea what it means.

"Remember how I said that you guys were the zodiacs?" We all nodded our head

"Well today today we're going to talk about what that means. You see each one of you guys represent a sign of the zodiacs Alex represents Aries the ram, Angeline is Taurus the bull, and so on." Ummm ok I'm so lost I zoned out like somewhere and now I'm really confused.

"Hold up there are 13 of us but only 12 signs explain that" I heard Jennifer say. Not sure what her sign is do I'll just keep calling her Jennifer until he tells us what our signs are. But before Ophiuchus could say anything Katie explained first.

"Easy Gemini is the symbol of twins, and the only twins here a Johnathon and Jemma so they both are Gemini" she explained. I saw Ophiuchus glare at her but then rolled his eyes.

Jemma (gemini) pov
Um ok? So I'm gemini the sign of twins or whatever with my brother. This is making no sense and I wanna do pranks! Maybe I can do the classic snake prank I mean I think everyone here is scared of snakes.