Disguise

After they bandaged everyone up.  "We can't stay" Capricorn repeated Alex's words more calmly.

"Then what do you suggest we do then" Ophiuchus asked. Then everyone turned to him, expecting him to answer. But he put his head down turning quite having no idea.

"We can go to Boston" Angeline suggested.

"Why? What's so special about Boston or do you just wanna go back to your home town."

"Sort of yes but their are other reasons. First, our base is their. Second, a lot of people live their so we could blend in but we would need to change the way we look, and act." Then Angeline and Tina squeal in excitement jumping up and down clapping hands while Katie groaned.

"What does this mean"

"Makeover!!" Angeline and Tina yelled together.

They all followed the girls to Tina's room. Me and Libra helped my brother walk while cancer and Levi helped Charlotte, and Capricorn help Virgo. Even though she didn't get stabbed in the leg it was still hard for her to walk.

"Why we going to Tina's room?" Alex whispered to cap he just shrugged.

"You know we can hear you right?" Angeline said. When they entered Tina took down a bts poster and revealed a key pad with a hand on it. She placed her hand on it as it scanned. Welcome Tina Nguyen a robot voice said. Then it opened a secret door which led to a giant closet. The walls were pink and blue. There was a wall in the middle that spilt the room into two sides. Wigs hanged on the walls, boys and girls clothes of all different types. Vanity's to do your makeup and changing rooms along side the right end of the wall each side.

"Woah this was in your room?!" Charlotte asked her eyes sparkling.

"Yeah Angeline has a giant high-tech computer lab in hers and Katie has a wall full of weapons"

Charlotte pov

I was no longer listening to what they were saying. I cannot wait. I always loved playing dress up as a kid. Then I layed my eyes on a super cute dress.

"Well what are we waiting for!" I said heading straight to the dress it was pink with flowy sleeves, and decorated with roses.

Capricorn pov

Capricorn pov

I watched as Char ran to some dress I doubt she even hear what we said. I would roll my eyes but I have done that so many times already my eyes might get stuck.

"Your guys clothes are over there. Girls just go to where Char went" Tina pointed to the left side. Right so we have to dress the opposite of how we usually dress. I guess since I'm a goodie-two-shoes as everyone says I have to dress like a bad boy. Ugh that means I have to act like one too and I have no idea how to do that.

"Ok so who do you guys like?" Leo suddenly blurted out.

"What's with the random question?" Scorpio asked.