Not a chapter

"Hey guys I was thinking maybe we should- ahh!" Virgo jumped out of her sit when she saw a brown furry dirty dog it looked like a wolf though came up to her with it's tough sticking out. (Sorry I don't know dog breeds very well)

"Awww it's so cute" Charlotte cooed. Not sure if I used that correctly.

"Why's it so dirty?" Leo said making a disgusted face.

"Forget THAT where'd it come from?!" Virgo screech.

Jonathan than casually walked in behind it. "Hey guys like my new pet?"

"New pet?" Virgo questioned.

"Yeah her name is Goldie" he said proudly.

"Goldie?" Leo snickered having a smirk.

"Yeah have a problem with it?"

"No no" Leo was trying to hide a smirk.

"Can I pet her?" Charlotte asked looking and Goldie excitement in her eyes.

"Sure" Jonathan responded.

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that Goldie's dirty?"  Leo asked.

"Virgo Virgo libra poked me with a fork!" Taurus came in shoving her hand in Virgo's face not acknowledging Goldie or anyone else in the room.

"Why? And where'd he get a fork from?" Virgo pushed her hand away from her face and asked.

"I-" Taurus started.

"She snooped through his room" Jemma came in and answered.

"What how'd you know and where did you come from?" Taurus asked while looking at her.

"The hallway down there and I'm Gemini it's my thing" Jemma pointed from where she just came in.

"Poke him back" Leo suggested.

"GUYS it's only a few weeks from Halloween what are your costumes for this year!"cancer barged in.

"Don't know"

"I think I'm going to be the joker"

"A fairy"

"A bunny"

"Goldie"

"I'm-I'm sorry what?" She stared at Jonathan questioningly.

"I'm being Goldie"

"Um I think I missed something here but who or what's a Goldie?"

"Goldie's my new pet" Jonathan pointed to the little doggie next to him.

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Anyways I'm gonna introduce Goldie the other now cya"Jonathan left to go find the others.

Once cancer was sure Jon was not in hearing range she talked. "Is it just me or does Goldie sound like a gold fish name, and a 5 year old would name it that?" Leo started bursted into laughing.

"Your not the only one" Virgo answered.

"My brother's a idiot" Jemma face palmed.

"Don't flatter him all boys are" Cancer said.

"Mhm" Virgo agreed nodding her head.

"Hey!" Leo

After a few minutes Jonathan came running back. "Guys I think the worlds ending!"

"Why?" Jemma asked.

"Because aqua's not in her bed and it's 9 in the morning!"

"Your overreacting" Jemma scoffed.

"Yeah well your under reacting!" Jonathan shoted back.

"How do you under react?"Cancer question quietly to her self.

The twins kept arguing while cancer moved on to what's the meaning of life, and Virgo just quietly sat there drinking her tea she got somewhere and watching everything. Leo how ever had already left to go bother an innocent zodiac.

"WHO TOOK MY COFFEE MACHINE!!!" They heard Capricorn yell.

"Oh no" Virgo said. Just then Capricorn bursted in looking like a crazy old man that's gone psycho.he slammed his hands on the table.

"Where. Is. My. COFFEE MACHINE!!"

"We don't know" cancer responded. Capricorn noticed the mug on the table next to Virgo.

"You! YOU TOOK MY MACHINE!!" Capricorn lunged at her across the table.

"What? No I didn't" Virgo struggle to get try and get out of his grip.

"Yes you did!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Virgo I fucking love you but if you don't tell me where my machine is I'll fucking kill you !" He threatened.

"I promise you I don't have it." Just then the front door opened and Aquarius walked through. Capricorn dashed towards her grabbing her by the arms and saying her.

"Did you take my coffee machine!!!"

"No." Capricorn then walked away to question everyone else.

Back at the kitchen

After Capricorn left Virgo processed what he said blinking multiple times like that would help. Then her blushed scarlet red. Once cancer also realized what happened she squealed and started shaking Virgo squealing like a little girl who just got a cute little puppy for Christmas.

"My ships going to sail! My ships going to sail!" She kept repeating.

"What ship?" A new voice entered.

"Aqua! The caprigo ship is going to sail!!"

"Ekkkkkkkk!!!!" They both squeal jumping up and down. Virgo's face was now the color of Aries's hair.

"AQUAAAAAA!!!!"

"Uh oh"

"That sounded like Scorpio"

"Whatcha u dooo?"

Just then the door burst opened with Scorpio scowling and glaring. He has a banana peel on his head and he had this disgusting stench radiating off of him. Once he spotted aqua he dashed toward her not giving her time to react, he lifted her and brought her outside to the pool. Aquarius held onto his neck tightly not wanting to fall in the pool. The others just watched this happen.

"No no no no please i'm begging you don't drop me!!" Aquarius begged when she was right at the edge of getting dropped into the pool.

"And why not?"

"I'll cook for you a week!" She randomly blurted out.

"A month"

"No"Scorpio leaned her far enough to almost make her fall in but not enough to she'll fall in.

"Ok! Ok! A month!" She agreed pushing herself closer to Scorpio and holding on for dear life. Scorpio lightly chuckled and put her on the floor safely.

"I hate u" she said then leaving to get the smell off her.

"Hate u too!" He yelled.

Somewhere

Aries grunted a little as he threw eggs at his teachers house Mr. Periwinkle's for giving him F's on purposed, and sag and Leo were helping him.

"Get off my lawn! I just mowed it!"

"No shithead!"

"How dare u call me a shit head! I'm calling the police!"

"Go ahead I don't care!"

"Actually we do care if we get in jail one more time Virgo and cap are kicking us out"sag whispered.

"Oh well then I guess we better run"

"Get in bitches we're going shopping!" Leo drove in we a random car that he probably got wired and stole from off the street. Once sag and Aries's got in Leo drove away before the police came.