Split

I'm not revealing her name yet so she's just going to be know as the queen for now.

Ugh why why did they listen to him i'm the queen my orders overpower his and my orders were to knock them out and take them here!

"My queen-"

"What did I say about knocking?"

"I'm-I'm sorry"

I took a breath. "I'll let it slip for now. Now what did you want to tell me?"

"The northwestern scouts said that they spotted the zodiacs entering a clothing store, with some random girl with a PowerPuff ice cream. Would you like me to notify the troops to go get them?"

"No they had their chance. I'll go"

"Are-are you sure my queen?"

"Yes" once I heard the door close. I got up and started packing what I would need. As I was packing I glanced over to the picture of my parents, the king and queen. I will avenge you if it's the last thing I do, I promise.

With the zodiacs

Jennifer pov

After we all changed which was forever. We could all barely recognize each other like seriously Cap doesn't even look like his usually nerdy self not that I minded his nerdy look. Anyways after that we all dispersed to our apartments or houses with our roommates. We start school next week so we have the whole week to act like idiots and by we I mean mostly the fire signs and maybe gemini. You know what the fun part is I don't get to be embarrassed by them since we're supposed to act like we don't know each other.

(I feel like I use anyways a lot but oh well you'll be seeing it a lot) anyways me and cap- wait I mean Chase are going to our house that we chose. We'll be meeting with everyone later at the girls base wherever that is. They said they send us the location later for now we just do whatever and explore.

I was reading a book I brought until I heard a knock. Probably cap, I got up and opened it.

"Have V we need to go grocery shopping there's no food."

"Ok just let me change first then we'll go." I quickly closed the door and got changed to head out. I was about to wear what informally would wear but then I forgot we were supposed to dress different so I quickly changed again into the other style.  Even though there was no time limit I feel like I shouldn't make cap wait so long. So i quickly grabbed my bag with all of the necessities and headed out the door. I saw cap waiting for me leaning on the car.

"What took u so long?"

"Well u know I forgot-"I was about to finish my sentence but then I remembered how we can't say anything that might reveal us, but it seems like he understood and just t got in the car.  I just followed and we headed of to a grocery store.

Mia pov

Alex went to go buy pregnancy tests. Now you may be wondering why I didn't take the test before, well that because we were all to busy with fighting and planning and being cautious to go and buy pregnancy tests. But now since we're along he went to go buy pregnancy test which I'm kind of scared of. I mean what if I am pregnant. How would we be able to take care of him/her with all that's going on? Would the others accept this? Should I get an abortion? I left out a frustrated sigh I just don't know what to do.

Jen 💜♍️

Hay how's everything?

Even though we aren't supposed to be contacting each other the girls gave us burner phones to use in case of a emergency or if we just wanted to talk to each other.