Packing

Taurus pov

Today was the day we were leaving. I was going to be roommates with Leo, yay. I still can't believe cancer and aqua agreed. We're all very protective of each other especially with romantic relationships after what happened a few years ago. It's pretty obvious that Leo has a crush on me, I mean he admitted it yesterday when we were choosing our disguises. I'm just acting clueless for fun. I think I'm a pretty good actress if I do say so myself I mean I think I fouled everyone, well maybe not cancer she's really good at reading people's emotions and she the best actress out of me and Katie.

Ok I'm getting off topic here. It's been some days and we're all packing our clothes and stuff. Lucky their hasn't been any attacks yet I might of just jinxed us. Oh well. I already booked everyone's flights last night so we just have to get there by 3. I also got everyone fake Id's my name's Tori like form Victorious I know.

"Ow! Hey what? Give me back my camera!" I heard someone yell. Probably lib since her camera is like her life she takes pictures randomly and appears out of nowhere, actually all the air signs do. How do they do that? I have no idea but I gotta learn how to do that it would making stalking more easier. Not that I'm stalking anyone!!! I've said to much I'm gonna stop stalking now I mean talking. Someone takeover!! I'm so done with you people. I've given up on stopping them break the fourth wall.

Libra pov

Charlotte just stole my precious camera! I'm going to kill her!!!!! No one and I mean no one still my camera! I chased her down to the pool room.

"Hey lib have you seen my-"sag stopped after seeing my enraged face and walked away as I continued chasing Pie.
.
.
.
After chasing her for a while I'm getting tired how does she have enough energy to run so long. Lucky I cornered her at the end of some hallway.

"Ok ok I'll give you your camera back. I just wanted to see the pictures and videos. You have a lot of pictures of Jonathan. Do you like him~" I didn't say anything and just snatched my camera and walked to away, I could hear pieces squealing that I do as I leave. Well at least I know she's not homophobic. Yeah I'm gay and if you are homophobic then leave this book or whatever.

I got back to my room to continue packing I'm only halfway done. I have no idea what to bring and even though I think I'm to most fashionable out of the boys. I need some girl help the boys wouldn't be of much help. I opened my group chat with the girls (yes we have a group chat I'm like one of them one of the girls) they don't know that I'm gay but I think their figuring it out.

Gaylibby😏🥰🤩🎉: hey can one of you guys help me pack I have no idea what to bring

Gaylibby😏🥰🤩🎉: hey who changed my name?

Well they definitely figured out I'm not straight and if they didn't before they will now.

♈️Queen of fire🔥❤️‍🔥: I did, like them?

Gaylibby😏🥰🤩🎉: No

🔥Queen of fire❤️‍🔥: Aww but why?

🧽Crabby patty🍔🌊: yeah sure I'll help u

🧽Crabby patty🍔🌊: Sag why's this my name

🌊Fishy🐟🐠: hey guys what's up?

🌊Fishy🐟🐠:What the? Why's my name fishy?

👑Queen Virgo👸: I like mines

💦Aquawater🌊: That's bc yours says queen. Also Lib you don't have to worry about clothes if you don't have enough we can buy some more.

Gaylibby😏🥰🤩🎉: how do you three have so much money?

Taurussssss🙃: that's a secret 🤫😉

👑Queen Virgo👸: it's probably something illegal

Gaylibby😏🥰🤩🎉: Most likey I agree I mean they are the black devils it's in their blood and I don't think their planing on stopping anytime soon.

💦Aquawater🌊:We're right here u know Before I could read the next text the was a knock on the door. I turned off my phone and opened it. I thought it was cancer since she said she was going to help me. To my surprised to was Jonathan he was leaning against my door frame.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go out?" Ok so maybe I have a little crush on Jonathan, and maybe my heart jumped a little when he said that. But then I remembered I still have to finish packing and cancers coming over soon to help so my heart dropped.

"Sorry but I have to finish packing"

"Oh well I can help you pack then we can go"

"Actually-" I was going to say that cancer was going to help instead but I saw her in the corner of my eye and she gave me a thumbs up. What's she giving me a thumbs up?

"Um lib you good?" He waved his hand in front of my face.

"Hm oh yeah I'm fine and sure I guess" I said the last one quietly. I opened my door more so he could come in. Then I got a text, it was from cancer.

🦀Little crab: good work good work? Good work with what?

"So what your problem?" I diverted my attention to Jon. I'm to lazy to say his full name.

"I have no idea what to bring"I heard him chuckle.

"How about you being some clothes and the essentials like toothbrush, toothpaste you know" He joked. I rolled my eyes.

"Ha ha very funny. I thought you were here to help not joke around. We're leaving tomorrow"

"Ok ok jeez. Just bring your fav clothes and if you need more later I'll take you shopping." When he said fav clothes he meant my fav clothes from my opposite personality which there wasn't really much. But I guess he was right the black devils were giving us money to buy stuff in case we wanted anything and was paying for the places we were staying at.

Leo pov

Whyyy whyyy do we have to go to the most horrific place in history!!!

SCHOOL!!!!! Whyyy will it's collage but still! Just kill me now...wait no I still have to get with taur never mind don't kill me. I was holding one to Aquarius's leg begging not to go to school while she was trying to walk dragging me with her, I was literally on the ground and I think my pants was pulling off. So once awhile I would pull my pants up with one of my hands while still holding on to her leg with my other one. But I guess you didn't have to know that.

"Leo let go of me!" She tried shaking me off but I held on tight. She stopped and I heard her sigh.

"Leo you know there's a such thing as ditching classes right?" I totally forgot about that I immediately got up and let go of aqua skipping away out of happiness. Then I realized I have to go to at least some classes or I would get expelled I think. Though I could sleep in class I just have to be discreet so I wouldn't be caught. As you can tell I really don't like school.