Ew Children-chapter 5

"U-uhm hello?" George asked the two nervously.The older girl sneered at him,her lip curling.
"What do you want boyfriend stealer!?" She demanded.
George was taken aback.He looked down at Tina,who was standing at his side,cringing on the inside.
He looked up at her,glancing at the younger girl.
"I uhm..." He stuttered nervously "Your in the way of me and my friends beds and uh...".
He stared at his hands as he twiddle his thumbs,eventually looking back up as he finished his sentence. "W-what do you me-mean by boyfriend s-stealer?" The anti social omega asked.
The girl rolled her eyes at him.Her compwnion rolled her eyes at her as the older girl spoke "You know exactly what your doing you dumb fucking whore! Don't pretend you dont,mister s-stutterer."
George looked down sadly at being shamed for his stuttering.His hands shook.George hung his head low,his lip quivering as tears crept up to his waterline.
Tina put her small hand on his shoulder.He looked up.
"I-i truly dont-" Tina put her arm infront of him,pushing him to the side,stepping infront of the taller omega.
She crossed her arms,glaring up at the two "Leave him alone Britney or whatever name your mother gave a basic bich like you."
'Britney' grew red with rage,clenching her fists to her side.
"MY NAME IS NOT-" She began I outrage.
"HAHAHA BRITNEY.PFFFFTTT" Her companion laughed,bending over and wheezing like a tea kettle.
She stood up straight and wiped a tear of laughter from her eye.
"Whoo that was good!" She high fived Tina as her companion left.
"I know." Tina said laughing to herself.
The younger girl composed herself,standing up straight.
"I'm sorry about that bitch..she's been dragging me around all day because our mothers are friends." She glanced up at George apologetically,who was stood behind Tina,head hanging low.h3 looked up at her,sniffing away a few tears.
"I'm sorry it-its my fault for a-angering her somehow."
"You did nothing wrong omega.She wants to date my brother." The girl said "I'm Drista,you might have met by brother,his name is Drea-"
"DRISSSTAAA" a teen boy shouted.He stopped next to her,panting.
The boy was probably a year or two older,british,fluffy blonde curls,blue eyes,freckles,and a long lanky body dressed in yellowish corduroy Jean shorts and a scraggly beige sweater over his red shirt.
He looked up at Tina and George,his eyes lighting up. "Oooh who are these Drista?"
Drista rolled her eyes,but in a playful sort of manner.
"Guys,meet Tommy,a mere child."
Tommy was outraged at the girl who was shorter by just inches.
"IM OLDER THAN YOU DRISTA!" Tommy declared in protest.
Without skipping a beat,he bound over to Tina,shaking her and then walking behind her to shake George's.
He shared his hand nervously.The taller kid grinned down at the older omega.
"I'm Tommy! A Beta,you two would be?" He stepped backwards,giving Tina space to move next to next to George,who was slowly getting a bit kinder.
"HI I'm Tina!"
"I-im George.Were Uh- both omegas."
George said.
"Cool!" The child proclaimed "Welp Drista,we gotta go,Puffy needs us." Drista nodded and bounded out the door.
She stood in the doorway,about to step through the threshold as she glanced over her shoulder "By the way,Dream is in your living space playing video games with his friends and their mates if you wanna drop by!" She called out as Tommy dragged her out the door.
George stared after her,eyes widened.
He felt a jab in his ribs.Tina nudged him with her elbow,her eyebrows going up and down as she smirked."Ow!" George clutched his side as Tina giggles.
"What the hell Tina"
"You know you wanna go see him"
George looked away,blushing. "Th-that is very random of you to say because it was very much not what I was thinking!" He replied.
The British omega climbed into the lower bunk.
He placed his backpack in his cubby,then settled himself into the soft sheets,sitting with his legs crossed.
"......" George grumbled,arms crossed "Maybe just a tad bit."
"HAH I KNEW IT!" Tina chuckled in triumph.
Flopping onto his back,George lay like a starfish on his bed,legs and arms spread wide to touch the corners on the mattress.
He sighed and turned his head to face the wall."But we can't do it today because it's like ten minutes from curfew." George said,whining.
Tina scoffed playfully as she herself wrapped her own body in the soft covers of her bed.
"Who said 'we' we're going?" Tina asked a bit dryly but playfully. "Go see your lover boy past curfew He's walking in the gardens....." Tina peeked out her window, "alone" she confirmed.
George groaned into his pillow then stretched.
He used his long arms to push him self up into a standing position.
He tossed his pillow at Tina as he walked away,the smaller girl scoffing playfully as she got comfortable,about to sleep,but in truth she was going to spy on the two from her window.
George,getting dressed in sweatpants and a black v-neck,walked out of the bedroom and past the couch,heading down a hall.
He reached a stained glass door,a silky and milky white that vaguely showed the beauty of the stone brick paths etched with flowers and looming tress next to cool ponds of water.
George pushed through the oak trimmed door,stepping past the threshold and into the outdoors.
He walked slowly down the path,hands in pockets.The small omega took note to take everything in as he strolled towards a pond littered with lillypads.
The night was young with a bright moon in the purple sky,a sound of crickets over the cool scent of crisp flowers and a sort of pollen that never ceased to smell like a spring day after rain.
George's eyes trained,switching gaze from object to object as he walked on.
Suddenly he looked up.Infront of him,back towards the shorter man,Dream,in a green sweater and black stretch pants stood with his hands in his pockets as he gazed down at the reflection of the moon.
Georges breath caught in his throat at the sight.
He moved next to Dream,who glanced at him,then turned back towards the moons reflection.
Dream looked up at the actual moon,then down at the pond once more.
"Beautiful..."he turned his head to gaze I to George's amazed and mystified eyes, "isn't it?"
George nodded,mouth slightly agape in awe.