Heated-Chapter 12

George sat on the window seat of his and Dreams shared suite, looking out the window with sunshine bathing his face and body. It had been merely 2 weeks since the packs victory, and they were already strong.
They had mourned the death of the few lost soldiers, built an alliance with their former enemy. And things had slowed down in the pack. The omegas and betas brought to possibly mate with Dream had been taken home, except for Tina, who George, the Packs Luna, had requested to stay. She turned out 5o be quite useful in the nursery. She had a knack for helping out the mothers but she also learned quick when it came to healing.
Dream entered the room, sweaty and slightly out of breath from his training.
Dream had been working extra hard since the battle. On building his health back up, taking care of the pack, taking care of Geirge, but most importantly he had been taking care of himself. He'd been working through physical therapy with Puffy for his left eyes, the eye that had been gasped at, at the battle. He was clinically blind out of that eye. Not completely blind, but that eye was a more pale green that was close to the color of his eye whites.
"Hey babe." Dream shuffled up to George and gently grabbed his chin, tilting it upwards to kiss his cheek, his mate smiling at him.
"Good morning." George said in a sleepy haze.
Dream returned the smile before heading to the bathroom to take a shower, leaving George basking in the sun, who crawled onto their shared bed.
He curled up under the covers sleepily, closing his eyes in attempt of sleep. He tossed and turned, grumbling in discomfort. He thre off the covers and stripped to his sweatpants and t-shirt then got cuddled back up under the blankets. He still felt to warm, and he felt major discomfort near his pelvis and in his stomach. He stripped to his boxers, panting and shuffling around from the warmth of his body.
Unbeknownst to George he was in heat, and during this heat he was letting off very strong, needy, heat pheromones, wich alerted his mate.
Dream hurried out of the shower to see George had already made himself a nest out of blankets, Dreams clothing, and his own. The boys eyes were screwed shut, his face red as he lowly whined inbetween each heavy breath.
"D-Dream!" He called out in a whine when he smelt his scent. "Dream!!"
Dream rushed over to the bed and sat next to him with a hand on George's head, gently rubbing his forehead. "Hey, hey its okay! It okay George I'm here." George opened his eyes. He let out soft whimpers and whines as Dream gently ran his thumb over George's aching temple.
The needy omega crawled onto the Alphas lap, facing him with his face in Dreams chest, whining as he gripped onto the blondes waist. Dream put both hands on his mates back in an attempt to sooth him.
"Dream.." George whined.
"Yes?" He responded softly.
"I need you!.." He whined more.
Dream gently placed a hand on George's lower back, making his breath hitched in his throat.
"Is that you talking, or your heat?"
George whined a bit louder. "Me!" He wriggled on his lap. "Please I need you!"
Dream nodded and leaned forward, gently kissing the boy. The kiss soon turned heated as Dreams boner grew against George, who had been rubbing g himself against Dreams lap, the slick he was producing making a small wet spot against his skin. His hands went down to grasp his ass as the two made out, tounges intertwining.
He broke away to catch his breath, eyes on his mate as the omega panted, very quietly whining, slowly grinding his hips against Dream.
Dream pushed him into his back and crawled ontop of him, George's smaller frame fitting perfectly under his own. He bent down, tracing his tongue over George's features. Sucking on his nipple and toying with the other one, the omega moaning, the pleasure making his hips slightly buck upwards, desperate for more pleasure.
Dream slowly went down, leaving bites and hickeys all over his lovers porcelain  skin. He stopped at his boxers and slowly pulled them down, leaving the boy completely naked. He pushed George's legs towards him and gently parted them to give him better access.
"I'm all ready Dream~!" He knew George was used to his length from the few times they had had sex since George's last heat, but he knew his mate was very sensitive in this state.
George crawled onto his hand and knees, facing Dream with slick slowly dripping from his hole. Dream pulled down his own pants and boxers and slowly lined up his hard to George's hole.
"If it's to much, tell me and I'll slow down or completely stop."
George nodded. Dream slowly pushed his length into George's wet hole, one hand on George's hard and the other brushing over his mark, where Dream had bit down on him to officiate their mate bond.
This action made Georges back arch, a loud moan escaping from his mouth, his dick reacting similarly .
Dream slowly rolled hiships forwards, rubbing George's tip and tracing his mark, sending sparks of pleasure through his omega, his dick matching the loud moans from him.
Dream went faster and faster, his torso moving quickly against George.
"A-Ah!~" George moaned, feeling his cum pool in his stomach. Dream went faster and faster, he himself feeling his knot ready.
Without warning Dream slammed into George's prostate, making the omega moan louder then before and causing him to go over the edge, cumming in Dreams hand.
With a few more slightly sloppier thrusts, Dream stopped with his length buried deep inside the omega, grabbing his hips as his knot slowly came undone. He came deep into George, the both of them groaning. He slowly pulled out of George and collapsed on the bed, George flopping down on his chest and closing his eyes.
"I love you." Dream whispered to the sleepy omega.
But his lover was already fast asleep, cuddled onto Dreams chest.

(I KINDA JUST WANTED AN EXCUSE TO WRITE SMUT :D -Author)