The best of the best -chapter 7

George awake slowly the next day. Climbing from his bed,rubbing his tired eyes. Hair messy and clothes loose fitting, the British man stood to his feet and headed out of the bunk room, silently walking past his sleeping companions.

He snook out of the door, sighing as he gently shut it and pushed his back up against the clouded window inside the door. He looked around, inspecting the room for anyone. It was mostly dark, calm, and quiet, with the exception of light flickering through the white curtains.

With caution he stepped into the open kitchen carefully. He tugged on his shirt to straighten it as he flicks the lights switch, a cool sharp white glow of light soon falling over the clean, dark cabinets and marble topped kitchen.

"Morning, George."

He nearly leapt out of his skin, while Puffy continued to sip and stir her cup of coffee. "Coffee?"

"No I'm good." He sighs in relief "I think that startle was enough to wake me up."

Puffy laughed, setting down her coffee onto the counter gently, tying her half white, half brown curls into a ponytail,a rainbow streak of hair on the underside of her white hair. "I like your rainbow hair Puffy." George said to the young woman, who grinned at the younger boy. "Why thank you! I just got it yesterday."

George smiled back genuinely.

"Now, as much as I love hearing British people talk, I have to go. Your rich accent is going to make me late!" She said, trotting past George as she sipped her coffee hurriedly.

George giggled at her claim. He came back to his senses, curiosity swamping over him as he watched Puffy go.
"
Wait!" He jogged to catch up with her, stopping to walk by her side as she walked into a court yard. "What are you doing?"
Puffy barely skipped a beat as the two walked, "I'm in charge of helping Dream train his troops for, uh..." She paused akwardly, scratching her head as she thought. "Don't think I'm allowed to tell, you." She exclaimed.

The buisness woman walked faster, unintentionally leaving George behind. The omega caught up with her once again, "I could help! I'm pretty handy with a gun, and, and, I fast!" He said proudly in order to convince her.

Although it did not seem that she needed any convincing, "Well, if you really are, and since the young boss is fond of you," she suggested smugly, drawling along her point, "I'm sure he would allow you to join in."

He smiles at her as the slightly taller woman lead him along a cement sidewalk, stopping at a smooth cement circle surrounded by neatly trimmed grass, and freshly clipped hedges in neat little rows around the circle, wich the two stepped into.

The eyes of Dream glanced over each of us, who stood parallel from a group of Alphas and Betas stood in an orderly line.

The Alphas and Betas glanced over at George and Puffy as well. Although they're gazes were filled with nothing but friendly, curious, and kind looks, George looked down nervously, his stomach twisting and lip quivering ever so slightly.

The attention was taken from him, when there commander, Puffy took her place next to Dream, signaling for George to stand in the line with the Alphas and the Betas.

He nervously shuffled to the end of the line.
The Beta next to him turned towards him, waving as he smiled at George, who could not help but anxiously return the favor.
"