Need-Chapter 10

The omega was grinning at the teams victory, oblivious to the heart ache he would soon recieve. In his head he thought of going home with his mate, safe and warm in Dreams arms.
But what George hadn't of expected was that when he grouped up with everyone else, was that they would all be standing around something in a circle. George wasn't tall enough to see what everyone was looking at with a solemn expression, so he managed to squeeze inbetween the crowd, grinning with a slight heir of confusion to him.,
He entered the circle and stopped in his tracks. His smile faded into a gaping frown, eyes wide I shock.
No... he thought to himself No that isn't right. We won. We... we are strong!
But apparently he wasn't strong enough. His breath caught in his throat and his eyes stung with tears. He was oblivious to his friends and pack mates glancing at him sadly as he bent to his knees and cried into his hands.
His mate, Dream, was one of the few on the white stretchers. Blood had been smeared across his face, a gash over the right side of his head, over his eyes and down to his chin. His usuallyfluffy gold hair was caked in blood and dirt, his clothes torn and splattered in red.
"George.. i-i," Puffy patted his back, crouching down and looking at him with tired and sad eyes. "I'm sorry. We," she gulped, tears brimming her emerald eyes "It's not likely he'll make it George."
Her voice broke and she joined George, crying silently as George wailed, tears flowing down his face.
He crawled to his mates side and curled up against him, sobbing. The pack began to clear away to tend to their wounds or just gossip in general, while few people stayed to take care of the people on stretchers. George shakily met his hand to Dreams face and tenderly wiped the blood off his freckled skin.
His crying slowed and he quieted, but tears continued to stream slowly from his eyes as he whispered to Dream.
"Please... pl-please be okay. I n-need you.."
George had almost forgotten his old life just for the man he loved. He couldn't let it end. He had canceled his scholarship, completely moved in with him.
He quietly cried into Dreams chest, unaware of the bloodied man letting out a small grunt and slowly opening his eyes. George continued to cry obliviously until he felt Dreams fingers slowly combing through his hair.
He looked up, cheeks and eyes rosy, his face wet from tears as he stared into Dreams eyes in bewilderment.
Dream smiled at him warmly, his eyes hollow. He brushed away the the tears from his lovers rosy cheeks.

"I'm sorry George." He winced slightly wich brought  George scrambling to his feet for a healer, wich rushed over to cheek Dreams bandaged wounds along his face, arms, and torso.
"What happened?" His eyes Westend with tears, his voice merely a whisper "Who would injure you like this?"
The smaller omega curled into a ball at Dreams side, head on his chest. His warm comforting scent soothed George's own panicked scent, but his stomach still edged with worry.
Dream smiled upon himmand slowly placed his hand in George's hair, gently playing with the soft tufts.
"

I think you'll actually be glad to hear this." George gazed up at him in interest. "I'm so beat up because I fought this Packs alpha. I think they're actually grateful. That double was a horrible leader to them. Glad I killed him."
George's eyes widened. It wasn't abnormal for Alphas to kill one another. So he wasn't to surprised about that. What he was surprised by, he expressed to Dream "wait but doesn't that mean that this old pack joins ours? Since the two of you dulled and you won?"
Dream grinned slightly, "Nah. I'm letting them stay in their own pack, maybe they'll pick a good alpha."
George giggled.

(I will be ending chapter here rather then doing a timeskip. Thank you all so so much for the support on this book! If you'd like, please comment if I should write more smut, fluff, etc)