In your arms-chapter 6

Dream turned his head towards George.His gaze rested on him,admiring his imperfections along with his qualities.Geirge himself turned to look at Dream.The two's eyes met as they gazed at one another.His breath caught in his chest as George looked into those glowing green eyes of Dream.
The omega had no reason,no explanation for why he felt the way he did when he was with Dream.Ever since they met,although it had only been a day or two,Every time his gaze fell upon him,everything the two touched,he felt so conflicted.Dream deeply angered,yet flustered him.His smug attitude,his better than you attitude,and the way he shamelessly flirted with George.His eyes widened,his breath stopped in a flurry of butterflies in his stomach,his face going red.
Dream smiled at him.
"The night is almost as beautiful as you,'Georgie' " He teased,using Tina's nickname.
George,flustered looked away as he crossed his arms against his chest.he looked down,eyebrows furrowed as he glared down at the pond with a red face.
Dream smiled at him,laughing quietly.He turned back toward the glimmering moon.The Alphas head turned back at George.
"I really do mean it." He said quietly.
George looked back at him.His eyes widened.His blue eyes rested on the pond once more,avoiding the others gaze.A finger traveled towards his face.
George looked up once more as Dream ever so gently brushed the hair from his face.
George blushed a genuine light pink.A smile spread across his face and he looked down at the ground shyly.
Dream looked closer at him. "Your eyes are beautiful Gogy."
"I could say the same thing you green idiot."
Dream bowed,grinning mischievously, "why thank you your majesty." the man said as he mocked a British accent.
"I d-do not sound like that!" Said George in outrage.

Dream smiled playfully at him,smugly grinning into the night,"Do to"
"Americans have no manners" George huffed as he replied jokingly sounding cross.
"You mean British people have no manners?"
The two smiled to themselves.George,a bit outraged just shook his head,grinning,why Dream smiled at him genuinely.
With a shiver,George exhaled against the cool night wind.The Alphas head turned to look at Geirge in concern.The blonde than proceeded to shuffle closer to George.His arm wrapped around him in an attempt to warm him.George blushed slightly,but he refused to look at Dream,yet at the same time he was also to stubborn to pull away from his warmth.
George felt his eye lids begin to flutter closed tiredly.Head nestling into a blushing Dreams arms.He yawned tiredly.
"It's getting late isn't it?" Dream said gently.
George nodded as he struggled to keep his eyes agape.
"

I'd carry you back to the house if you'd like?"
"No I can" Geirge yawned "I can walk.."
Dream shrugged.The two began to walk,George walking slowly,struggling to stay awake.
When the boy stumbled 0ver his own feet yet again,he found himself being scooped up and held like a baby by Dream.He blushed,screaming jn flustered outrage. "P-put me down!!"
Dream smiled at him.The taller of the two boys put on a sorry voice."Awww but we're here!" He joked as he carried George into the building,setting him down by the door to his room.
George rubbed his eyes tiredly as he stood infront of Dream.On the points for his tiptoes,he stood as tall as possible in an attempt to be on his level.
"Th-thank you I guess.." He said begrudgingly.
Gogy than leant upwards,his face going towards the man infront of him.His soft pink lips gently touched Dreams freckled cheek for only a handful of seconds before he backed away,running off to his bed on flat feet.
In a rush to escape the shocked man,he opened the glazed glass door,running pst the marble bed frames.He stopped when he fell upon his own bed,bending over with his hands on his knees to catch his breath.
He unpacked his clothes,grabbing a cool gray fuzzy sweater.A million thoughts went through his head,face reddening with blush while he pulled the fuzzy gray knitted sweater over his head,onto his shoulders,looped his arms through the sleeves.He looked up.
Tina was poking her head through her blankets,streams of black hair messingly piled all around her head.
She smirked down at George,who was smoothing the front of his sweater with his palms.
"Someone's embarresed,now aren't we?~" She asked smugly.
"Shut up,won't you?"
George crawled In to his bed.Rustling the covers over his body he swung himself into his bed.He rested his head on the pillow,staring into the bottom of Tina's bunk.
Tina swing her head down.Her face could be seen inbetween the ladder of the two's beds as she lye on her stomach to gaze down at her friend judgementingly. "Wanna tell me what interesting things happened on your date British boy?" She asked,a bit more serious than before.
George sighed,using his hands to push himself up.He was now on level with her,staring at her. "Well....."
"We were looking at the moon,and.....yknow,just,talking?"
"Abiut what?"
"I dunno." George shrugged. "I was talking about how beautiful the moon was,and the garden n stuff..."
He took a step breath.He used his hands to cover his further reddening face as he mumbled, "Than he said; not as beautiful as you"
Tina giggled,than cooed at her friend "Awwwww!"
"I guess hes alright.." He mumbled
She smiled at her friend before crawling back onto her own bunk,getting cozy under the thick comforter and soft blanket.George settled himself in his own bed.He closed his eyes,sighing tiredly as he drifted to sleep.
But rather than falling asleep,he turned to stare at the bottom of Tina's bunk once more.He thought of Dream.H3 did not know what connection he wanted to have with the alpha,or why he liked him,yet was stubborn towards him,but he knew he wanted to see the blonde man again.
He turned over jn an attempt to fall under the influence of sleep.While his mind melted away into dreams,Dreams face lingered in his thoughts like afresh summer breeze,sweet and soft,but strong persistent.