Who needs superheroes with vigilantes like you 🤪

Mild cursing
Totally not crying inside because i want to find my writing style and its hard :')

(This ones also on crack)

The city was warmer at night, at least to Jimmy. Maybe it was something about the way the global winds were like or maybe the increased crime activity at night or smth like that, or maybe he was just imagining it. Nevertheless there were vigilantes and stuff patrolling the streets at night bc superheroes didn't really care about the poorer side of town. Like where Jimmy was.

The sound of his footsteps tapped lightly on the concrete as he walked. It had been a good day at the restaurant and he was a waiter. There had been less rude people than usual that day so that was a plus. Also there was a guy who jimmy had never seen before who ordered a lightly seasoned salmon. The innate desire to Kill All Salmon in every human person was especially strong with Jimmy and he appreciated that the stranger understood the need. He had cyan hair and eyes blue as the ocean and jimmy thought he was actually really hot but he didn't say anything because he was just a waiter and was supposed to just get him his food and not think about how the lights reflected in his eyes or how when the man gave him an excellent tip their hands brushed.

"Goin to my jank apartment." Jimmy said out loud because he was going to his jank ass apartment that had a leaky faucet and rats in the walls and he feels like someone wanted the reader to know that.

"No ur not lmao."

"Omg." Jimmy said as a supervillain stepped out from the shadows. See this wasn't just a villain it was a super villain which is a really bad villain. "Are you that one bad guy called Green boi?"

"No im Green Boi." Green boi corrected. "Proper nouns."

"Oh ok yeah i think ive heard of you this is like a crossover thing huh?"

"What?"

"Nothin idk anyways pls dont hurt me."

"I will hurt you." Green boi decided, using his hands to make evil green stuff and yeeting it at jimmy "and then you cant go back to your jank ass apartment and also cant see that blue haired dude."

"Oh no" jimmy said. He was afraid. Very afraid. Overwhelmingly afraid. "Pls dont do that D: ."

"Whos gonna stop me?" This was said very menacingly by green boi er sorry Green Boi

"Get away from him!" A voice came and a vigilante Frostbite who looked like the hot guy from before jumped down and yeeted ice at green boi and they fought and jimmy thought ice boi was vv fine and then greenboi got owned. Randomly from the top of a building somewhere some guy yelled "yoooooooo suck it green boi!" Jimmy chose to ignore this.

"Are you okay?" Frostbite asked stepping towards him in his glittery elsa dress and also cape "yea" jimmy said

"Man i just wish that superheroes like paid attention yk." Frostbite said "im glad ur ok"

"Who needs superheroes with vigilantes like u." Jimmy said

"Aw thanks oh also im hot man from earlier."

"Really?"

"Yeah ur pretty cute aswell"

"O ok" jimmy said and then they kissed

And became a vigilante duo

And then one of them fucking died

The end :)