Anniversary (the final update)

Heyyyy! It's been a while!

On this day one year ago, I started writing the first story in this little collection. I wanted to do something to commemorate so here we are!

So uh

How have you guys been?

In case you aren't aware, I've moved to ao3 now under the handle blvflower, which you can find the link to in my bio. I'm mostly posting desertduo/scarian stuff over there, but I also reuploaded almost all of this collection to that site. Not this chapter though. (Don't tell the ao3 users, haha)

Thank you all for sticking with me and reading these stories. This fic meant a lot to me while writing it, and it still means a lot to me today. The me a year ago was excited to even get 10 reads. Now, this fic has over seventeen thousand reads! That's insane! You guys are so nice to me, and all the upvotes and comments make my day a little bit brighter :')

I hope you won't be mad at me for having moved on from flower husbands and becoming a certified desertduo enjoyer. Also, please don't be mad at me for not following through with the highschool/superhero au. Life got busy, and I kind of lost interest. But hey!! That just means that one of you can write it! Send me the link when you do, yeah?

Thank you to everyone who read this story, saved it to their collections, told their friends about it, voted for the chapters, left comments on their favorite parts, and to everyone else who supported me and this silly little fic about block men.

I love y'all <3 live well, and be kind to one another. Thank you for everything.