Don't Steal From Dragons 🤪

"Oh, what's wrong? Lost your gold?"

Jimmy snarled up at the vampire, every scale bristling. "You're going to regret this!" He yelled.

"Am I?" The villain stood tall against the blinding light of the moon with a pretentious smirk, one hand wrapped around his trademark umbrella and the other around a sack of gold that he had stolen from Jimmy's cave. He cocked his head to study the gold in his hand. "Huh."

"I'm serious!" Jimmy tensed his wings, ready to take flight. "You don't steal from dragons, Scott. This will be your only warning. Give. It back. Now!"

"I don't think I will."

The vampire's gaze drifted, red eyes locking onto a distant villager settlement. His fangs glinted red in the light of the moon as he smirked.

"It's been a pleasure," he said, backing up, "but I've got to be going—"

Jimmy lunged with a banshee scream, claws outstretched and open wide to snatch the gold and then tear the bloody vampire's eyes out. Scott yelped and jumped back with a hiss, but Jimmy slammed into him roughly and sent them both tumbling to the ground, scrambling around in the wet grass, each trying to get a hit on the other. And then...

Jimmy practically flew into the vampire, wings giving him leverage to slam him into the ground and wrap his claws around his throat.

I've got you now, ya little brat! Jimmy's thought, wild with victory.

Scott's eyes were wide with surprise, but quickly turned to that same presumptuous arrogance he had seen before as he raised his hand in a cocky wave before vanishing in a burst of purple particles, and Jimmy found himself pinning down a very bewildered chicken.

"DAMN YOU!" He screamed, throwing his arms up in the air.

His harsh, ragged breathing filled the night sky. It wasn't fair. Scott was either extremely arrogant or an extreme moron, and Jimmy was beginning to suspect the two were one and the same. He had crossed a line, and somebody was going to have to take him down a peg.

Scott was going to pay.