- 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 -

Going back to the Winx suite Alex and Sky discussed why Bloom would drug Sky

"Did she say anything to you? What was she even doing there?" Alex asked. She was confused over why Bloom, her friend, would do something like this.

"I honestly haven't got a clue; I was out on a run when I saw her at the stone circle. It looked like she was doing some ritual with the artifact I told you about, and she also had an old-looking book with her. 

I guess she didn't want me, or anyone for that matter, to get in the way of whatever she's planning." Sky explained as the brunette listened. 

Entering the suite, Alex and Sky explained what had happened. Later on, Terra and Aisha had found Bloom trying to break Beatrix out of her cell, apparently, Dowling had lied to everyone about a war crime and, about the death of a woman named Rosalind.

"I wonder if we should tell Dowling, I think Bloom is losing it," Aisha said, looking at the artifact in her hand.

Stella, who hadn't expressed her thoughts in this conversation, finally spoke up. 

"I swear! Everyone in this damn suite is so black or white. Bloom is a pain in the ass, but she deserves to know who she is, not the stories the faculty tell her. Now we can worry about being right, or we can help our friend," The light fairy said.

"I can't believe you! You leave for almost a week, and now that you're back, you are what, Gandhi? Come on, Stella, cut the bullshit," Aisha exclaimed; she didn't agree with the rest of the group, which caused her to storm out into her room.

Alex walked Sky to his dorm as he needed some rest, "Stay the night?" Sky asked his girlfriend.

"Sure, I need to do one thing first. Get some rest; I'll be back." Alex kissed Sky's forehead before heading back to her dorm.

Terra, Musa, and Alex all stood in front of Bloom as they handed her the artifact back. Bloom looked confused as she looked at the three girls.

"You need answers," Musa said,

"We don't want to be the ones keeping it away from you," Alex said with a small smile.

"What about Aisha?" Bloom asked, noticing the water fairy was not with her three friends.

"Well, she had a lot of feelings..." Terra started.

"Mixed feelings about the subject..." Alex added.

"Yeah, um, she didn't exactly, totally agree with um,"

"She's in the suite," Musa cut Terra's rambling off, answering Bloom.

The four girls parted ways, and Alex sneaked back into the specialist's dorms, knocking on the door of Sky's room as Alex waited in the corridor, still thinking about everything that had happened in the last few weeks.

A few seconds passed, and the door opened, revealing a very sleepy Sky standing on the other side. His hair was messy, and his eyes were partly closed due to pure exhaustion.

Alex walked in, taking her shoes off, and climbed into bed with Sky. The brunette placed her head on Sky's chest as she listened to his heartbeat.

Sky, on the other hand, lay flat on his back, one hand around Alex's waist as his other hand was placed on top of her hand, which lay on his chest.

He kissed the top of Alex's head as he mumbled a series of incoherent "I love you's" before drifting back to sleep.

Soon enough, Alex fell asleep as well with the feeling that something bad would be happening in the next few days.