- 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 -

"Alex,"

"Alex!"

"How can someone sleep so deep?"

"Alex, wake the fuck up!" Alex jolted from Sky's bed just to find her three roommates standing in front of her. Luckily, Sky was just as much of a deep sleeper as Alex, so waking him wouldn't be a problem.

"What the-?" Alex looked at the digital clock on Sky's bedside table which marked 02:06 am.

"We have a plan," Musa said while Alex rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"We'll explain on the way, let's go," Bloom tugged at Alex who had barely finished putting her shoes on when she was pushed out the door of Sky's dorm and out the specialist's building.

The girls explained the plan to Alex, and even if she was a tad skeptical about the whole thing, especially because of Beatrix, she agreed. Bloom managed to get Beatrix out and sneak her and the others into Dowling's office without raising suspicion. Most, if not all, guards were occupied with the whole Burned One thing, so getting into the office was the easiest part of the plan.

"Once Dane gets here, we can push him through," Beatrix said as she stood in front of the secret passageway in Dowling's office. Said entrance was guarded with a spell that left anyone who entered it temporarily paralyzed. Beatrix relied on the arrival of the first-year specialist to use as bait for the spell, yet the girls had other plans.

"Seems harsh, using him to spring the trap," Bloom casually said as she leaned against the library

"He'll be game. Or he won't, and we'll do anyway," 

"What about you? Are you game?" Alex asked with a bored expression on her face. Just as Beatrix was going to answer, Stella appeared and pushed Beatrix into the entrance, breaking the spell and paralyzing her.

"Much better than flower pots. See? Simple, my ideas rock" Stella almost laughed as they all looked at Beatrix who had now crouched down to her knees as her lips turned a pale shade of blue. None of the girls said anything, instead, they followed Bloom's lead as she started walking down the staircase. 

Arriving at the bottom, they saw one big tunnel. Bloom walked in the front, a flashlight in hand while Terra and Stella chatted in the middle, and someplace behind them Alex and Musa.

Alex and Musa walked down the dark tunnel, the only source of light was a bright red energy ball Alex held in her hand. None of them said a word, yet Alex could read Musa's mind and how she felt like this was a bad idea and Musa could feel Alex's nervousness.

"This is weird. What's the point of this again?" Alex said in a hushed tone, not wanting Bloom to hear her uncertainty about this whole scheme.

"Not sure, but if it helps Bloom find out who she is then..." Alex nodded, she understood Musa's point. Friends had to stick with each other through good and bad moments, Alex thought, her mind quickly drifting to how similar friendship was to marriage which made her slightly chuckle.

Bloom ceased walking as she stopped in front of a door in the middle of the tunnel. Giving her flashlight to Terra, who stood right behind her, the whole group halted.

"Everything I've been looking for is right through that door," Bloom said with uncertainty.

"We'll be here when you come out," Musa said as she felt how nervous Bloom was feeling about all of this.

Bloom looked at her friends one last time before sighing and walking through the big metal door. Leaving her four roommates behind. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, chile anyways. I'm not dead, yay.

Enjoy and don't forget to vote :)