✨About requests✨

hey💫

happy to see you here!

if you want to request headcanons or imagines, just comment below this chapter! i write all characters and take all requests except for sexual, because i am ace and because i'm bad at writing it.

i happen to have personal experience with many unhealthy topics, so i'll be happy to write comfort/healing headcanons 💗 not to romanticize, but to give u comfort if you're going through some bad things right now. of course, i will put trigger warnings if the chapter includes something possibly triggering. but i mean almost all my headcanons with valdemar and vulgora contain non-graphic mentions of death, violence etc.

being a part of the community, i can write about lgbtq+ and trans experiences🌈 (btw the flags on the cover are just my headcanons, they are not confirmed except for valdemar being aroace and vulgora being nonbinary)

also, english isn't my native language! others say it's not noticeable, but if you see mistakes, please inform me. typos will happen, i suspect i'm dyslexic

this whole project is supposed to be a creative way to help with my anxiety, because everytime i post my heart rate goes crazy and my brain tells me i better shut up. so i decided to embrace messes and share my works even if my writing is not 100% perfect. that's the inspiration behind this all, and also i'm hyperfixated on The Arcana right now, huh)

thanks for reading, hope you enjoy my headcanons and feel inspired to create, too!!

currently: requests are open, but i don't have much free time, meaning it will take me a while to write them ☕