1

(Btw you are your own avatar)

I toss and turn in my bed trying to fall back asleep but i can't seem to. I eventually give up and sit up on my bed looking at the alarm clock. "4am" I read. "Great, 4 in the morning." My thoughts were interrupted by my stomach growling for food. "Ugh...Better grab some food, without waking (father figure)." I whispered to myself. I got out of my bed and grabbed my spare cash laying around my bland room. I looked out the window in my room. "Well its dark, nice." I carefully opened my door receiving a small creak. I looked to my left and saw more cash laying around. "Bingo." I grabbed the money and walked off to the living room. "This house is so messy." I walked over to the kitchen looking around for some food. "I mean there's food just not the ones i want..." I sighed and opened the fridge. As I thought there was nothing besides a head, Bloxy Cola, and money. I grabbed the money and headed out the house.

I carefully closed the front door walking away to the snack shop. As I was walking I looked around. "This place is so quiet. There is just trees and the snack shop. Ugh, I hate living here..." I thought to myself as I made it to the shop. I opened the door hearing a bell. Hehe I always loved that bell sound. "Hello there, welcome to our very run down shop." Said the cashier, I always couldn't help but smile whenever I saw him. Just that feeling inside you know. "Hey cashier." I waved at him. He smiled and waved back. I started walking around to see anything that looks appealing to me. "See anything you like Y/n?" I stopped what at I was doing and looked over to cashier. "Not really, but uhm hey what's with the orb?" I asked him pointing at the orb with my thumb. "Don't know, it's just been there ya know. If you wanna buy it that will cost you 999999." I was shocked at this. "999999.! What no way I'm way to broke for that!" He chuckled in response. I walked to the other isle reading the notes. "We don't sell orange juice and toothpaste together due to the amount of people consuming them both." I looked over to cashier making eye contact. "Like what you see?" He answered I blushed and looked away. "I-I'll just take a soda..."

Hey you made it through the first chapter of my shitty book! Here have a trophy :)  🏆