13

dummy x reader
(back story then now btw)
(also inspired to a book i read before)

to be honest you never felt... invested in something. your boredom would get the better of you and eventually you loose intrest quickly in things. travel from game to game, you all seen it before. never satisfied. you came across a game called "get a snack at 4am" you thought abt it, you never heard of it, but you weren't sure either. your stomach chimed in growling begging for food, anything. wait how are you hungry youre just a glitch, or some ppl say "hacker" or "virus". but you am so lets go they must have snacks.

dummy pov
in my little void watching tv like normal, must say pretty boring. soon later i check the code to see if anythings wrong with the game when suddenly "server ; (your user) has joined the experience."
what the hell? i thought. no one is in the game besides me, player, cashier, and players dad. i looked into the camera to see what it might be. turns out it was a beautiful person. doesnt matter they could be a virus! i spawned in game and tried to look for her. eventually i found her at (im getting bored of trying "the local convenience store" so its gonna be tlcs" tlcs. i didnt want to make a weird scene so i spied on her.

your pov
i walked around this odd store looking for chips, anything to fill up my appetite. i found some lays so i just took that with some money i found laying around a bench. said bye to the cashier and left. until someone stopped me "hey! what are you and who are you! what are you doing here!" he slightly yelled holding my shoulders. i was kinda shocked and confused. "uhh... im y/n, and im just here to get food so if you need me to leave so bad i will damn." he squinted his eyes, not believing a single word. "ugh fine. i'll let you stay. just for a bit though! after you leave." he said crossing his arms "well stranger you never told me your name?" i said smiling. he looked at my face letting go his tenseness.

"im dummy."

AND HE LET YOU STAY FOREVER SO NOW LETS JUMP TO THE PRESENT

you and dummy spent everyday together. you guys loved each other's company. if you were away just for even a bit you get sad and miss his presence. you loved him and his laid back mysterious personality. you thought that you guys were just friends and that all he thought you as, all you were meant to be. sometimes you get sad at the thought. you kinda gave up on the whole thing abt trying to tell him. but these feelings cant stop. you dreamed of him asking you out one day.

but hey, some dreams come true

dummy
I LITERALLY NEVER EVER FELT LIKE THIS WHY DO I FEEL IT NOW. is this a health problem. oh my fucking god do i have cancer. yup thats it i got cancer, ima gonna die. welp gotta tell y/n that. *heart beating fast as shit* WTH JUST THE THOUGHT OF HER MAKE MY WHOLE HEAD AND HEART GO WILD.
okokokOK bro im fine. its not cancer. what if its the black plague.
what no- 
do i love her? maybe. idk. it's complicated. i should just tell her what this is. wait no that'd might be weird. OK IMA JUST ASK CASHIER..

*a lil bit ltr*

"CASHIER" I bursted through tlcs doors "WTH MAN I GOTTA GET THAT FIXED NOW" "DOESNT MATTER I HAVE MAY MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO ALK ABT" slamming my hands on the counter. " sigh...what is it.." "OK I MIGHT AVE CANCER BC WHENEVER IM AROUND Y/N, HER AND ONLY HER MY STOMACH FEELS LIKE ITS ON A ROLLER COASTER AND MY HEART IS LITERALLY GONNA EXPLODE AND MMY FACE GETS ALL RED AND FUZZY." i rambled abt the feelings. "dude you fr made me wait around to hear you talk abt y/n who you like."

what
wth did he just say.?

"like"

i like her....?

well i should just tell her. yeah! im gonna tell y/n i lover

so he did that
And in return you guys are dating and you gave him big ol kisses

its rushed ik