15

player x reader 😍👍

ima make player arounddddddd uhh middle school age?? so like 14 maybe??

you weren't popular but everyone knew you. people would say hi to you in the halls, start little convos like "how was your day?" nothing much. you were pretty funny and a nice person people liked to be around. you were shy at first but would get pretty chaotic once you warm up to people.

that being said you were hanging around with your group of friends talking about your guys interest or making jokes. "hey guys im going to grab a snacks from the vending machines want any?" you asked your friends. "oh sure grab me a (favorite friends snack)!" one responded. "oh me to!" you nodded and walked over to grab the snacks. on the way you were on your phone. i mean you did know the school pretty well so there was no trouble. you put your phone way after a bit but as soon as you looked up there was a guy running at you.

"holy shi—"

thud!!

"ah fuck im really sorry about that :')"

"oh, uhm thanks?"

he lifted you up as you dusted yourself off. "what are you running from anyways?" he giggled a bit thinking about what he did. mustve been funny you bet.

"oh i put a firework in the boys bathroom and now the security is after me."

"wow thats pretty...dumb, anyway what kinda firework was it!"

"those crazy ones that go all over the place!"

"wow jesus no wonder."

"i dont think i seen you around much? are you new here orr??"

"me? no no! everyone knows player! "the problematic teenage boy" as they call me."

"oh, hah sorry. well you seem like a pretty good friend to me! while the security is still after you, i know a hiding spot if you wanna see :)"

"sure"

with that you took player to an abandoned classroom away from the still active places of the school. this classroom was abandoned for the lack of it being used which was weird bc they never tore it down the school or some shit. it was cleaned after but was never used.

(oh i forgot to mention no one ever fucking goes there which is an important part of the story ;))

"well this is it!" you proudly said to your new friend. "wow pretty neat! so you sure no one comes here?" you smiled at the nervous boy. "one more time no." you giggled. "okay just making sure haha." you guys had wrote on each others faces with the spare sharpie your friend gave you to draw on her before you disappeared. "hey it would be really cool it we could talk more often...can i get your (number/or discord whatever u use to text)" nodding very violently "Yes haha!" he smiled and took out his phone.

"PLAYERR!!" you guys heard the staff in the distance.

"welp i better bounce before you get in trouble too heh. bye uhh.. whats your name :-)"

"y/n!"

"well y/n, byeee!" he did a lil peace sign before opening the old door and leaving.

"OHH MR. SECURITY OVERR HERE WHOO HOO" he waved at the security before running away giving you a wave through the dusty window.

player really made you smile a lot. you weren't complaining either. after cleaning your face you head to the vending machines to grab a snack you promised your friend then headed to class.

its been a good 6-7 months you and player new each other. you considered him your best friend and crush by that point. it was the middle of the night and you were texting player.

stupid 🫶
soooo do you have any plans
after schooooll ;))            

                            hmm i dont think soo
stupid 🫶
well good lets hang out at the
abandoned classroom at 5:12
🦕🦕

            why not just when school ends?

stupid 🫶
BRO JUST DO IT

   FINEEE             

you kicked your feet violently in the air hugging your pillow screaming quietly. you looked at the ceiling smiling. cant wait for the next day i bet.

school was normal for you. player seemed to be in his usual happy chaotic mood.
THENTHEN RAHHAA 5:12 Came along

you were ready with your favorite outfit (or style) hair done and brought a Polaroid bc more pics with player for both of u. you walked into the classroom and saw player in his usual look red hat everything. "so why did you wanna hang out at school? pfft we couldve went somewhere fun." you walked towards the center of the class where he was. "well this is where we actually became friends, good friends, even best friends...maybe even more..." he walked closer to you. "hehe yeah. Oh! i also brought my polaroid camera for pictures!" you brightly said taking it out from wtv bag you wanted to bring. you looked up to him and held it up to him. as soon as u did tho you were met with his face really close to yours. just wandering your eyes with his.  his face met with yours. it wasnt a make out session but just a nice kiss on the lips. you backed away with you face all red. "HUH??" he got out of his trance and realized what he just did. "OMFG IM SORRY I JUST DID THAT IT WAS TO FAR GAHH I JUST WANTED TO BRING YOU HERE TO TELL YOU I REALLY LIKED YOU IMSSORRY OMFGG AAA" you covered half your face with your hands trying hard to block the blush.

"NONO ITS OKAY I REALY LIKE YOU TOO BUT I DIDNT EXPECT YOU TO KISS ME I MEAN NOT THAT I DIDNT ENJOY IT BUT IT CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD AND I DIDNT THINK YOU LIKED ME BACK AAA"

"OMFG THANK YOU BUT WHY ARE WE SCREAMINGG PEOPLE WILL HEAR USS"

"I DONT KNOWW"

"ME EITHERR AAA"

"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND??"

"RIGHT NOW??"

"YES"

"YES I'LL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND"

you ran to him hugging him falling to the ground. "heheh I LOVE YOUU" you told him kissing his cheek. "i love you too" he chuckled pecking your lips.

you both got up and out the classroom to spend the day together at the convenience store to annoy cashier. you watched as he bragged to cashier telling him that he was 14 and pulled before him

gabhhhh hesus i loved writing this sm💀🫶🫶