5

You and player were hanging around his house looking for random things to do. Obviously you guys found nothing in this strange world you happen to live in. "Hey y/n wanna go check the sewer out?" Player asked you waiting for your approval. "Sure." You bluntly said, player was ecstatic by this and took your hand and ran out the front door. We stopped at the sewer and looked at each other wondering what to do. We really had no idea what we were gonna do we just wanted to mess around with it. "Should we talk to it?" You said facing the sewer. "Heh yeah." He chuckled.

"Is anyone down there and if so what does it smell like?" Player told the sewer. "Oh, person up there."

Player: "AAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHH!!"
You: "GAHH!"

You looked at player flabbergasted his scream was the equivalent to a little girls. You started laughing hard to the point you sounded like a lawn mower. He gave you the "really" face. You eventually calmed down letting the unknown thing talk from the sewer drain. "Hello person up there. Don't worry I don't need saving or anything.....I actually kinda like it here. But I can get hungry and thirsty sometimes and the sewer water is uhh....hey while your up there could you get me a soda. 10 of them? Thanks." Player looked at you confused at why he why it would need 10 sodas. But he shrugged it off. "Sure we'll get you your sodas." He replied, "thank you." We stood up from the ground and walked over to Player's house. "Hmm let's make this faster. You go steal or buy sodas from the local convenience store and i get sodas from my vending machine." You nodded in approval and walked over to the convince store. "Hey cashier." You said while pushing the door open. "Oh hey Y/n. May I ask what you need?" You thought for a moment. "Can I take some sodas preferably 5 of them?" Cashier put his feet on the countertop while sitting in his chair (ik he doesn't have one) "that'll cost you." You huffed in annoyance. You were just gonna steal them instead hehe good idea.

You grabbed your backpack that came outa no where and scooped up 5 sodas and shoved them in your back pack running to the door "thank you cashier i love you." You said blowing him a kiss. You noticed he blushed a little, you ran to Players house giggling a bit.

"Hey Player! I got 5 soda cans did you get yours?"

"Yeah but I already gave them to the thing heh." He rubbed his head

"I guess I'll give my share." You said taking out a soda from your backpack "Wait- does it bite?" You asked taking your hand back from the sewer. "Thankfully no." He sarcastically responded. "Oh good." You gave the thing your share of soda cans waiting for something to happen or something in return. "Thank you people from above." The thing said thanking you both. "Oh no.." You looked over to player worried. "What?! What's going on?!" You looked around then at the ground "Why is there soda on the ground?!" You said clinging onto Player. "It's a flood! And I'm pretty sure it's getting worse c'mon let's go to Cashier!" He grabbed your hand running to the store where Cashier was. "Let me guess you two did this mess?" Cashier said as Player opened the door. "Yes Cashier! Do you have anything to prevent or help this mess!" Player said carrying you bc you didn't want to get sticky from the soda flood. "Yeah sure." We can get in the freezer but it takes a while to open."

"Ok great hurry it up its getting higher!" Player told him pulling you closer to him. "I am hold on!" Cashier yelled at Player. Eventually Cashier got it open Player throwing me into the freezer and kicking cashier into the freezer as well. "Oof!" I cried out as cashier landed onto you. "Sorry." Player closed the door relived. You shiver from the cold temperature in the weird...room. "Here let me help." Cashier pulled you close to him petting you As you fall asleep in his grasp.