19

picnic date ❤️

the characters: you, dummy, player, cashier

you and dummy have been planning to go on the perfect date ever since you started dating. he wanted everything to be perfect for both of you. (he seems like the kinda guy to make sure everything is perfect and according to plan tbh) you both finally set a date and he even checked in to see if things were gonna be out of order on that day. nope, everything was perfect. you both decided to do a cute picnic date, which worked perfectly for him because he loves your cooking/baking.

you and him were packing up for the date which was taking place on a nice green hill far away from everything. you wanted to make dummys favorite food, but you didnt have any ingredients so went to tlcs instead. on the walk there u happened to walk into player..who was digging his hand in the sewer. "oh hey player! uh.. what are u doing?" he looked at you surprised and nervously giggled. he took his arm out the sewer and stood up. "oh i wass just trying to get my bloxy cola back" you smiled at his weirdness. "well i'll leave you to do your weird things. i'll be at the convince store." he lit up "Wait y/n! can you get me a bloxy cola?" you giggled and nodded walking over to the store.

"hey cashier" you waved at him walking towards the other isles. "hey." cashier replied; "he sounds tired like usual. Hm not surprised, well whatever." you shrugged. you grabbed some 'too cold ice cream' and a few stuff to make his  favorite food. Oh yeah and Players Bloxy cola. Payed cashier and walked out the store tossing the bloxy cola to the strange kid. "Thats all im buying for you today Player! I have a big day ahead of me" you patted his head walked away into your house and into the kitchen.

pew pew you made food yay

you gently placed the food into the basket and u waddle away waddle waddle to the picnic area.

"HIIII"
"hii"
[you place the bag on the floor]
"open it up!"
"now?"
"yeah its a picnic date! i made the food just for you"
"well okayy" [chuckle]
"Oh its my favorite food!"

he hugs you and you both eat the food and have a happily ever after.

and u both waddled away waddle waddle
till the very next day