6

being the bored teen you are you decided to watch the new stanger things series! obv you didnt want to watch it alone so you invited cashier with you. he was your boyfriend after all. you heard the doorbell ring, you shot your head up and ran to the door. you openend the door to see...

PLAYER??!

"what the heck are you doing here!" you shouted at player as he let himself in your house. "you let me in here everyday, anytime!" you huffed crossing your arms "cashier is coming thats why." he turned around, "ohh cashier! oh im sorry i'll leave i dont want to ruin your plans together~" You blushed "not like that you idiot! fine you can stay!" you sat on the couch putting on netflix. "cashier can you make popcorn please?" he nodded "anything for you!" "Stop it" you responded eyes on the tv. after a while maybe a minute or so the door bell rang. "i'll get it" you got up while player sat down on the couch. you opened the door and was met with cashier. "hey y/n" he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"hey" you let him in the house. cashier stopped looking at Player. rather annoyed at his presence. "hey dude dont mind me. if you ever want to cover my ears and go to a different room i will." you stared at him "player not now" he shrugged and put on the season. you held cashiers hand and turned off the light. 

"sit on the couch dummy. im not watching tv with the light on." you plopped between the two boys and snatched the popcorn from player. cashier sat down watching the season. after an episode or two you got a bit tired. i mean it was 12:55 AM, Player faked yawned with his hands up and rested one of his arms on you shoulders. players smirked at cashier. and in return cashier glared at him. 

you dozed off on cashiers arm hair landing to your face. cashier smiled and put your hair behind your shoulder.

(idk what else to write but i thought player being a little bitch might make the story intesting plus i have writers block 🤡)