7

Cashier x sleep deprived reader

Btw this slowly turns into a 3rd pov bc im so shitty at writing 😍
Your pov

I just love the sleep i never get 😍Ngl its not all that bad bc i just sneak out my house 🤷‍♀️ so idk. That being said it was 4am and my tired ass was walking around my neighborhood. Since i happen to do this a lot i usually go to my local convenience store. The cashier was pretty laid-back and over all i loved his company.

As i walked to the local convenience store phone in hand i stopped whatever i was doing on my phone and put it in my pocket. I just wondered if cashier ever has a family to go to. Or even friends? Eh well im his only friend so. Just thinking about him makes me all fuzzy and safe. I mean i heard what love feels like from my other friends but i never really loved anyone prior. Whatever i felt when i was around him i loved it.  Shortly enough i ended up at the store. I opened the door and saw cashier head down on the counter. "Hey sleeping beauty." You blushed at the nickname. "Hey cashier. Anything new from this rundown place?" You said grabbing a soda from the vending machine.  "Nothing much, we just restocked some chips.". You hummed and a
Sat on the counter cashier was still laying his laying his head on. It was an awkward silence till you spoke up. "So your break starts soon huh?" He looked up at you FINALLY. Thats was you realized he was blushing a bit. You never was cashier blush so what is he thinking abt or is he just sick?

"Yeah it does.... Hey uhm, would you like to go to the nearby park with me?" He said sitting up rubbing his head.Your cheeks were as hot as the sun. You held your face knowing it was probably super red. You nodded and smiled. He grabbed his coat from god knows where and walked out the door with you. Throwing the soda can in the trash you followed him to his car. The drive there was just filled with nothing but a comfortable silence.

You arrived at the park and ran straight to the playground. Cashier followed and you both crawled in a tube just sitting there talking. After a bit tho you both wanted to go to the swings. "Hey y/n..?" He said while slowly swinging. "Yeah?" You turned your head to him confused. He got off the swing and stood in front of you. "Lets go to the tube again." You smiled and hopped off. In the tube you guys were silent. It was awkward. Which was weird bc it was never awkward with you to before today.  "Y/n" before you could look at him he grabbed your chin and gently turned your head to his face. You blushed a bit but shrugged it off. "Yeah?" You quietly said to him. "I...ok ever since we got to know each other i knew something was wrong with me. Or at least how i felt whenever you talked to me. Your care and friendship with me feels like a blessing and.... I think i really love you..." you smiled brightly and hugged him tight. "I love you too!" He tensed up but melted into the warm hug. You looked up at him smiling. He gave you a little peck on the lips and start petting your head.

"Okay lets go home you need some sleep sleeping beauty."