Sick

For Lucy_Heartfilia23 one of my first fans and our 1k readers mark!!! Love you all! I will now start to take ideas from readers and mention them in parts so I love you all!!
-Love Clarity89
**************************
"Bye Jyong Jyong." You whispered to the forest before climbing on top of Appa. Sokka started to cough.
"Great Sokka. Now your sick." Katara said sarcastically as you started to travel. Its only been one or two hours since Jow burned down his fleet, Aang burned Katara, and Jyong Jyong and his colony left. Why do Fire Benders have to be such Drama Queens?!
A few days later.
We were forced to land because of Sokka's sickness. He started to talk jibberish it was like he was on cactus juice. It was awesome. Well until Katara got sick and Aang and you were sent off to find medicine. Aang had made you your own glider and you both glided around the mountain. You motioned for Aang to follow you as you landed in an herb place near the top. An old woman waited with a white fluffy cat on her shoulder.
"Avatar, and friend. How may I help you?" The old woman bowed to each of you. You bowed back.
"Our friends are sick we need something to help them get better." Aang stated. The old woman began marching around her garden muttering. Her cat followed. You watched in interest as Aang fuddled with his thumbs in worry.
"Aang, are you okay?" You asked him carefully. He nodded.
"I'm just worried." Aang explained he sounded tired.
"I can fly Appa tonight so you can get some rest." You told him. Aang looked shocked.
"No I can't ask you to sacrifice your sleep for mine." Aang refused.
"Your acting like you lost a limb and I'm offering you mine to replace it. But I haven't slept in awhile. It affects you more than it could ever affect me. You have the world on your shoulders. I only have Zuko sitting on mine." You rejected his rejection. Aang looked suprised.
"What did happen between you and Zuko?" Aang asked suddenly. You sighed knowing he would ask eventually.
"I hated him when I first became a servant but soon began to see the good in him beyond his angry fire nation exterior. But he hated me the first year of our banishment. Even though I saved his sorry ass he still hated me. He claimed it was my fault and all that jazz." You explained in short. You began to cough and spat out some more blood.
"You know I'm pretty sure that's unhealthy." Aang said worriedly.
"Kinda like you and Katara's relationship?" You fired back at him. Aang blushed and you grinned.
"W..what do you mean?" Aang stuttered nervously making you laugh.
"It's obvious you love her. Notice I didn't say like or like but love. Kat is pretty innocent so she isn't used to that kind of attention. It could take a while." You smiled at him.
"DONE!!!" The old woman yelled in accomplishment. You walked over to her Aang at your side. You were curious about how this turned out.
"Finally! Can we take it to our friends?" Aang asked impatiently.
"Oh, this is my cats lunch. Just go to the swamp and get some frozen frogs. Let your friends suck on them but don't let them thaw other wise they will be completely useless." The old woman croaked making you and Aang both a little irritated. But anyways you both were off walking so you both could talk more about how to get Katara to notice him sooner. But you never noticed General Jows ship watching your every move.