Finding Dad

Your p.o.v.
We stopped at a beach from a long day of walking. We walked cause we knee the volcano eruption would cause a lot of attention and didn't want that attention. We collapsed on the beach but Katara and Sokka started to freak out. You groaned and got up to follow them. When you rounded around the rock you saw Katara and Sokka hugging some man. And a water tribe boat nearby. When he saw you he got into a fighting stance and you raised your hands up in surrender.
"Hey, she Is with us now." Katara scolded the older man making him put his weapon down.
"She could be leading Zuko to you though!" He protested as you put your hands down.
"If I wanted that you all would be with Zuko right now. Aang let's me fly at night since I can't sleep." You argued. They all freaked out.
"You need your sleep (YN)." Sokka ordered. Anger flared in your stomach. You crossed your arms over your chest.
"I know what I need Sokka. And no sleep is what I need." You mocked his tone making him look shocked. The water tribe guy chuckled.
"I am Bato and you look exactly like your mom. But act so much like your Dad. Its scary." Bato smiled at you. He opened his arms for a hug. You stepped away.
"How do you know my parents?" You asked suddenly scared.
"One of his groomsmen along with Katara and Sokka's Dad who was the best man." Bato explained. You pursed your lips in annoyance as he left with Katara and Sokka. Aang staid behind though.
"(YN). They aren't going with us to the North Pole are they?" He asked. He was usually so fun loving and childish but this, this is sad scared Aang. You wanted to protect him so bad it hurt.
"No their not. They need to see their father. They haven't seen him in almost 9 years." You sighed sitting in a rock near the boat.
"Only 9? I haven't seen my people in 100 years! I need them! I love Katara so much and she is just blind to it all. I wish I could make her see." Aang ranted. You patted the spot next to you and he sat down. You sat their in silence till a man came by with a message for Bato. Aang took it.
"Aang do the right thing. You need them and I do to but I prefer them safe and with Their Dad than here where Zuko can hurt them. But I know how it feels to want to make them see. Iroh wasn't the only one that loved Zuko." You whispered to Aang before heading for the tent listening and then hearing the crumple of paper.