Attacked

You and the gang wander around the air temple till you see something wizz across the sky. You Aang both set to the sky on your gliders excitedly heading for the person. Once he saw you he swooped down. Soon you were in a flying competition. You hadn't practiced much so you weren't as good as Aang and the kid in the wheelchair. Aang looked concentrated and upset. He wasnt happy. Then you realized his issue. These people weren't real air benders. You signaled for them to land. When you landed Katara and Sokka stood there greeting people. You landed swiftly and looked around. You didn't know these people which meant they didn't know who you were. Here you were (YN) not the Black Lilly. You smiled at the kid in the wheelchair. You realized how messy you must look with you hair strew from its usual braid.
"Hey you guys are pretty good." The kid smiled. You smiled back while Aang continued with his tantrum.
"Thank you. We are real airbenders." Aang snapped. You raised an eyebrow at him and put a hand on his shoulder. "DONT TOUCH ME." Aang shouted shoving you away from him. You pursed your lips.
"Then stop it. I am sick of your tantrums. Okay? I know you are still a kid and I am 16 but you are acting like you are 3 years old." You snapped at him standing defiantly. Sokka put a hand on your shoulder lightly. You looked at him pissed off. Aang needs to stop being such a little *insert long string of cuss words here.*
"You stop. You are such a drag along. You don't do anything but lead Zuko straight to us. I bet he found us from your scent off that mole thing! Bato was right, we should never have trusted you!" Aang screamed. You felt your heart sink lower into your chest. You began shaking and coughing. You spat blood and lots of it till you were dry heaving. It hurt you a lot. You weakly stood up grabbing your (FC) glider Aang made you and using it to help you wobble off into the temple to explore. You didn't know where you were going just away from Aang. Bring peace to the world my ass. You thought. You kept mumbling till you came across the sound of wind. It was like music but not really. You turned the corner and saw the kid in the wheelchair's Dad unlocking it with the wind from outside. He opened the and there were a lot of fire nation weapons in there. You couldn't help  but gasp and the old man heard you. You tried to get away as fast as you could but the guy was faster than you. He gripped your wrist tightly and dragged you into the room. He tied you up duct taping your mouth shut.
"You will be an excellent addition to the next fire nation delivery." He smirked at you. You fought at the ropes but it was impossible for you to get free. You couldn't air bend or your hands were tied to tightly to water bend. The doors shut and began to panic. You needed to cough but you couldn't and your lungs and throat were beginning to burn. Suddenly it became to much and you blew at the duct tape. You were in so much pain it blew all the way across the room. You let out a for of coughs and spat a lot of blood on the floor at your feet. Then the low medium high wind scale started signaling the opening to the door. Instead of the old man Aang, Sokka, Katara, and wheelchair kid stood/sat. Their eyes widened in shock as they saw you most likely pale and bruised. Katara gasped and untied you. Then sirens went off signalling an attack. The fire nation was here.