Attack (Part 2)

Aang had made a plan to attack from the sky dropping bombs onto the fire nation boats. The old man had finally told us all about his work with the fire nation and offered us his help. We took it cause we needed it kinda desperately. As you went off to help make the bombs with Sokka and the old man Aang grabbed your arm and wouldn't let go no matter how hard you tugged.

"(YN) look at me." Aang demanded like he was your father. You tugged harder despite Aang's frustration. He yanked back though spinning you to look at him.

"What?!" you snapped at him angrily, Aang was supposed to help you not hurt you.

"I was going to say I was sorry till you started to act like a child who just broke their favorite toy." Aang scoffed and you snapped your head up looking into his grey eyes that were filled with rage.

"Actually your the child and I'm the broken toy. You broke me Aang. It was bad enough with my scar on my back that still isn't healed in full but you just took it to far. You knew I was teetering on the edge of breaking but you still broke me. I shattered and am made of broken glass again. You need to get your act together and be the Avatar not a jerk." You lectured angrily ripping your arm from his grip before walking away to go and help make the bombs. You didn't realize you were crying till Sokka asked if you were okay.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking up from his work into your watery (EC) orbs.

"I'm fine. It's just, nothing." You gave him a fake smile surprised when he came up to you and brushed away your tears.

"I can see right through your act. Are you okay?" Sokka asked quieter. You couldn't help but throw yourself into his arms shaking your head.

"It's just, I feel so broken and useless and unwanted." You confessed. You hated feeling your age. A 15 year old scared helpless little girl. But you didn't want to be.

"You are a little broken but not helpless. Or useless. I know  that for sure." Sokka said. You nodded into his chest inhaling his outdoorsy scent. It smelled like home.

"Thanks Sokka." You sniffled stepping away from him. Then together you made easily 100 bombs. The gliders came in and picked up their weapons, the bombs weren't nuclear just enough to do some damage. You attached some to your glider when a hand spun you around. You saw the old man he cuffed you and dragged you onto the warship. You fought and screamed but everyone had already taken off. You were thrown onto a small fire nation boat Admiral Jow stood above you smirking. You  felt your eyes go wide in shock. Then all you saw was flames across your vision.