Aunt Woo

We landed in a town nearby for new food and things like that. People whispered about you and you shot them glares till a man dragged you to an old house.
"Aunt Woo will see you now." He whispered. You raised an eyebrow because you didn't believe in his kinda thing. When you walked in there were two people. A little girl with crazy black hair and and bright smile. Next to her was a 16 or 17 year old with dark brown hair that was spikey and brown eyes that sparked when they met your eyes. You smiled at him.
"I was told some Aunt Woo lady wanted to meet me?" You asked awkwardly. The guy grinned and beckoned you.
"I am Yin by the way." He smirked at you. You knew he was flirting but your heart felt heavy and dead in your chest.
"(YN)" You responded. The guy seemed to be content with your answers before gently shoving you into a chamber.
"Hello dearie." An old wan greeted beckoning for you to sit down. You sat down and she snatched up your palm.
"Um..Lady what are you doing?" You asked her really confused now.
"I'm reading your palms now shush. I feel a great block in you my dear. I must make it past that block to read your future." Aunt Woo shushed you. You remained quiet watching as sweat built on her brow. When she made her breakthrough a few minutes later she leapt away from you. "Oh honey. You have a narrow dark path ahead of you. But at the end there is so much light it is almost blinding." Aunt Woo said sweetly.
"What does that mean?" You asked her.
"It means you have a rough future ahead. But it will be worth it. You love will thrive and grow. But right now it is broken. Fix yourself then the one you love." Aunt Woo said wisely. Then you were dragged out by Yin.
"Yin, do you think Aunt Woo is always right?" You asked him furrowing your briw in confusion.
"As of right now absolutely." Yin grinned. When you came back to the lobby Katara, Sokka, and Aang all sat on pillows. Katara went in after me.
"What was your fortune?" Sokka asked sarcastically.
"Personal. And honestly most likely true." You admitted making Sokka flop onto the ground in frustration.
"What was your love life like?" Aang asked grinning at you making you blush.
"Apparently it was blinding with light and happiness but to achieve that I need to fix myself. But how do I fix myself when I don't know what needs to repaired!" You told him before poking him in the ribs teasingly.
"Is there something I should know?" Sokka asked raising an eyebrow.
"You will figure it out soon enough." You wiggled your eyebrows at Sokka. He laughed at you.
"What does that even mean?!" Sokka asked outraged. Katara came back looking really happy. I smiled at her anxiously waiting.
"My husband will be tall, handsome, and apparently a powerful bender." Katara whispered in your ear. You glanced at where Aang used to be seated before going to receive his fortune.
"Mine is apparently in need of an ass kicking because our road to our love is rough and blocked." You said smiling at her. You watched the Yin guy stare at you wondering how Zuko would react if you went to dinner with Yin. Wait why do you care?!

The answer was simple.

Because you love him.