Olivia

So... Remember my dog Olivia... Well, I have to give her up...

My brother who is living with my grandmother is moving out soon to get his own place... But we need someone to be living with her or she needs to go to a nursing home. None of us want that. My sister and I have both worked in a nursing home and honestly its sucks. My sister has worked at more places than I have but even the one I did work at I wouldn't wish for my grandma. They do not regularly check on the residents and sometimes they even just ignore when they press their call buttons.

Anyway, my brother is moving out so my sister who is currently living with me and my fiancé is going to move in with her... But he and I cannot afford to live on our own since I don't make really any money so we only have his paycheck to live off of right now... So, we decided to move in with my grandma too... but thing is... we have a dog... and she is allergic to them... So we unfortunately have to get rid of her... I don't want to... but it has to be done. Hopefully my aunt Jen can convince her husband to take her. At least then Olivia would live on a farm, which would be much better for her, and she would still be in the family.