Dying from a Broken Heart

I dont know if any of you really care to know this but my gf broke up with me about a month ago... I've just been having a rough couple of months. I honestly dont know how I wouldve made it through if I hadn't met this amazing guy at work named Addam. I actually work with him and he is so sweet and caring and I swear we are like the same person practically. Anyway, I haven't really been on wattpad in ages and that's mainly because of hand pain but also a little bit of the recent events in my life...

My gf towards the end of our relationship kept saying I was doing things that were bad habits and she told me repeatedly what they were but I need constant reminding because I have a very crappy memory so she finally got sick of it and left basically... and my friends are taking her side and basically telling me I'm begging for a pity party which I dont understand because whenever they apologize or feel bad I tell them not to be...? Explain that one... anyway, I've felt practically alone since all this began so I've just been a big ball of patheticness... The only ones who seem to care about me now are my family and my friends at work. I've basically lost all my friends because I 'wouldn't' change for my girlfriend... For one, no one should have to change for anyone (ever) unless it is for their own good and secondly she kept telling me she wanted me to change but when I finally was like hey I'm gonna try to make this stick this time tell me what I need to change but she refused saying if I wanted to know that I had to go over a years worth of messages to figure it out... and then its suddenly my fault. I mean I know I'm dense and I know I'm very forgetful but my friends arent even acting like friends but rather my therapist... it's just been a lot to take in and not be able to speak out so I needed to rant. I'll probably write more about it later but for now I'm going to bed. Goodnight all.