Chapter 3: Gregory

Although he didn't entirely trust the man, Michael is what he said his name was. He trusted Freddy's judgment; he had kept him safe in the hours before they had been brought here. He heard a loud Clunk and turned to see Freddy had fallen down.

"Freddy!?" He called running to the bear. Michael walked toward the two of them.

"What happened to it?"

"He's not an 'it' his name is Freddy!" Gregory said, looking behind his back at Michael. Michael seemed uncomfortable with Gregory making direct eye contact with him and he turned his eyes away putting a hand on the back of his neck.

"Sorry."

"Do you know how to fix him?" Gregory asked looking back at Freddy.

"Maybe? I'm not very good with that kind of stuff and it's been a while since I had to do anything regarding animatronics," Gregory sighed, "But I'll try! Why don't you go sit down in that chair while I see if I can find anything," Michael answered. Gregory was about to reply but figured it was best to just do what he said, Michael might decide not to help him if he didn't listen. He sat down in the purple armchair Michael had been sitting in when they had first come here. He watched as Michael went into another room.