Chapter 6: Gregory

He was just getting into the movie when he heard the sound of Freddy moving. He leaped off the chair to find Freddy had sat up.

"You fixed him!" He said running over to the bear. "You're okay! I was so worried when you just passed out, what happened?"

"I must have shut down due to low power, do not worry Super Star, Michael has fixed me," Michael looked at him confused, Freddy whispered something in his ear and he nodded. "We will be back in a moment Gregory, stay here," The two of them got up and Michael gestured where to go but Freddy seemed to already know where to go. Gregory thought for a moment looking at the TV and then looking in the direction Freddy and Michael had gone. His curiosity got the better of him as he carefully made his way down the hallway the two had gone down. They were in a small room that seemed to be Michael's bedroom. There was a bed in the corner with sheets hanging off it, gathering in a pile on the floor. Next to the bed was a nightstand with a notepad and pen on it as well as a lamp. On the wall was a corkboard that seemed to be some sort of evidence board.

"What is it you had to tell me, and why did you lie to Gregory?" Michael asked, looking uncomfortable being in a room with Freddy.

"I remember," Was all Freddy said, his eyes glowing white.

"What? Do you have a soul inside of you?" Michael asked. Freddy didn't respond, he just stared at him. "If you think I'm my father I-" He took a few steps away from Freddy. Gregory thought back to the blueprint and what Michael had said about his father. Had other animatronics attacked him before thinking he was his dad?

"I know you're not him superstar. I am sorry... Please do not be afraid. I have been reminded of who I am. I am you." Michael looked at him confused.

"How? That doesn't make sense, you can't be me. It doesn't work like that."

"You were the owner of a pizzeria made only with the intent of gathering all the souls in one place. There was a fire, it was meant to end all of this. The Mega PizzaPlex was later built on the remains and somehow my... our soul found its way into Freddy."

Gregory just stared at them from his hiding spot. It didn't make sense how could this man be Freddy?