Chapter 8: Gregory

The three left Michael's room with Gregory and Freddy trailing slowly behind Michael. Once in the main part of Michael's apartment, they found Michael waiting for them. He seemed to become nervous however when he saw Freddy. It seemed like Michael hadn't had the best luck in the past with animatronics and that probably had something to do with the blueprint Michael had shown him.

"So Gregory, do you have any ideas on how to keep my father from coming back?" Michael asked. Gregory opened his mouth to say something when Michael cut him off, "That doesn't involve kidnapping anyone,"

"Well I think my first plan works better but you could destroy the thing that's allowing him to come back," Gregory said as he took a seat in Michael's armchair.

"How would we do that Super Star?" Freddy asked, looking at Gregory.

He shrugged and then said, "We could ask officer Vannesa, we could lock her in the lost and found like she did to me."

"We're not doing that Super Star," Freddy replied. Gregory rolled his eyes. He knew that the sketchy Security Guard had something to do with all of this. She was the only person in the building other than him while all the animatronics were going crazy.

"Gregory, did you want something to eat? I can make some popcorn," Michael asked.

"I guess I'll have some popcorn," Gregory responded. "Back to the topic of your undead dad, is there something that Fazbear company could have done to aid in him coming back?"

"Let me see if I can find anything in my database," Freddy said. "It seems like the company tried to make a virtual reality game but because of lawsuits, it was never released. It has Officer Vannesa listed as one of the playtesters for the game, the last one before they stopped working on the game," Freddy said after a few minutes.

"Does it say why they stopped production?" Michael asked as he poured Gregory's popcorn into a red bowl.

"I can try to hack into the beta tester notes to see what they said was wrong with the game," Freddy replied.