Chapter 2

Mitsuya saw Kazutora as he waved at him "hey there Kazutora!" Kazutora looked up as he waved back at him and smiles "h-hey there..." Mitsuya came to Kazutora, feeling like he's different today "Tora, you're kinda different today..." he said with a deep tone "o-oh, I'm okay M-Mitsuya" he said with a nervous smile. Mitsuya smiles as he nodded "oh okay then!"
.
.
.
After a while, the meeting started, Mikey looked at everyone and started to call Kazutora to come here. Kazutora looked surprised and goes to Mikey, even though he's always calm even if Kazutora had killed Shinichiro and almost kill Baji making him in a coma for a few weeks. "Kazutora Hanemiya, I forgive you for what have you done. Since you're back, you'll still be a member of Toman" Mikey said with light and calm tone, Kazutora didn't expect it he let out his tears looking down still thinking about why to forgive all of those things he had done as he hugged Mikey "T-Thanks, Mikey..." he said, even though it's a lie for him. Everyone cheered as Mikey tell them that the meeting is done now. Everyone left, Mitsuya came to Kazutora "Tora, do you want me to take you back home?" He asked as Kazutora shakes his head "n-no thanks, Mitsuya" he said as he slowly goes back to the park and he started to feel very hungry. So he went to a small shop in the park and bought some yakisoba, he sat on the bench and slowly started to eat.
.
.
After he finished eating, he goes on one of the swings to sit and think. Spacing out wondering why? Everything he did, Mikey still forgives him?! Shouldn't he be mad and let out his anger?! Why?! just...WHY!? Looking at the ground and gripping the swing until his hands turn red, he didn't care about the pain that he is in right now.
Chifuyu went to the park as he saw Kazutora sitting on one of the swings, looking at the ground and gripping the swing. He goes on the swing right next to Kazutora, and noticed that his hands are turning red "hey Kazutora..." he started to speak. Kazutora looked at him "C-Chifuyu?! I-Is there something wrong?!" He quietly asked, Chifuyu slightly points at his red hands "why are your hands...so red??" He asked. Kazutora looked surprised and quickly stands up "I-I..." he quietly said as he started to run back to his house, letting Chifuyu there with a shocking and confused face.

$elf harm warning

*at Kazutora house*

After Kazutora got home, he locked the door as he slowly goes to the kitchen to get a knife. He stared at the knife that he was holding and started to cut his wrist blood come out "A few more wouldn't hurt. Right after, all this is the price that I have to pay for the since what have I done..." then he cleans the knife and the blood that drips on the counter. He slowly opens the cabinet, gets some bandages, and wraps them around his wrist.
After that, he slowly checks his phone, there were a lot of missed calls from Mitsuya. 'what's going on again?!' He thought to himself as slowly calls back. "Hello??" Said from the phone call "Mitsuya?! W-Why did you call me?!" He asked...

Hey there, hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! Chapter 3 is coming soon!!🔪🍀🐱