Chapter 4

..."Don't worry it's nothing" Kazutora said while he fakes a smile to not worry Chifuyu. "You sure?!' Chifuyu asked with a confused face "y-yeah, I'm okay..." Kazutora said as he slightly goes back home. But then Chifuyu grabbed his right wrist, Kazutora was shocked and started to feel a lot of pain from it. He pulled his hand and holds his right wrist as he started to tremble a lot. Chifuyu was surprised at what Kazutora did "a-are you okay?" Chifuyu asked as he worried about Kazutora. Looking at kazutora tremble Kazutora runs away from Chifuyu. Chifuyu tries to call Kazutora but Kazutora got away.
.
.
.
$elf harm warning!!
Kazutora quickly goes back home and quickly locked the door so no one gets in. He slowly goes to the kitchen and slowly takes the knife again. He starts cutting his skin like it was a paper the blood starts flowing out, dripping on his wrist. After that, he puts on some new bandages so that the blood won't get messy and cleans the counter, he puts the knife back as his phone started to ring.
Kazutora quickly takes the phone and accepts the call "Kazutora why did you run away? Is something wrong?! I saw you tremble" Chifuyu asked "I'm okay it's just my hand hurt doing some things earlier, so don't worry about me" Kazutora nervously answered, "if you said so, but do you want me to come over?" Chifuyu quietly asked "ahh no I'm busy right now" Kazutora quickly answered and hangs up the call immediately.
.
.
'I'll meet Baji then...' he thought to himself as he slowly goes out and go to the hospital to meet Baji...

*at the hospital*
After Kazutora made to the hospital, he immediately goes to Baji's room where he is. After he got in, he stared at Baji as he kept apologizing to him while looking down, sobbing.
A while later, Kazutora was sitting on the chải right next to Baji while his head was laying on Baji's hospital bed. Suddenly someone touched his shoulder, making Kazutora turn around with a surprised face "C-Chifuyu?!" He nervously spoke. Chifuyu look at Kazutora with a sad expression and said "Kazutora, I'm sure Baji would hate you seeing like that" "b-but it was all my fault" Kazutora said. Chifuyu was shocked as he quickly hugged Kazutora, making him surprised and slightly cry a little, Chifuyu tries to calm Kazutora down and it worked "Are you okay now?" Chifuyu asked looking at Kazutora. "y-yeah" Kazutora answered, nervously smiling making Chifuyu blush a little. At that time, Kazutora slightly saw something in Chifuyu's pocket, while he isn't looking he slowly takes it out and quietly put it in his pocket instead. After a while, both of them stopped hugging each other and Kazutora quietly left the hospital let Chifuyu there looking at Baji
.
.
.
Kazutora made it back to his house, goes to his bedroom, slowly takes out a folded picture in his pocket that he toke it from Chifuyu's pocket, and nervously opens it...

(Credit: search in Pinterest)

Kazutora was surprised, having no idea what to do as he quietly puts the picture on the table 'B-Baji...' he thought to himself, didn't know what to say next...

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Chapter 5 is coming soon!! 🔪🍀🐱